A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Views: 863 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $232,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $127
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Pulldown Stairs, Basement \ Partial Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Siding \ Aluminum, Family Rm/Den Description \ Fireplace, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Baseboard, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Chair Rail, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Level Topography, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, Miscellaneous Feature \ Private Trash Pickup, Miscellaneous Feature \ Public Rec Facilities, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Pool Type \ Above Ground, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Raised Ranch, Water Source \ Private Well, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Metal
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,823 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:007 B:4-50 L:
- Zillow Home ID: 59064563
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $185-364K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06026 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 1.1% rise for East Granby as a whole. Among 06026 homes, this home is valued 9.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06026, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for East Granby, and 51.5% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06026 home values.
|120 Kimberly Rd East Granby, CT||$330K||4||2.5||2,790|
|117 Kimberly Rd East Granby, CT||$266K||4||2.5||2,176|
|109 Kimberly Rd East Granby, CT||$225K||3||2.5||1,236|
|121 Kimberly Rd East Granby, CT||$221K||3||2.5||1,466|
|108 Kimberly Rd East Granby, CT||$236K||3||2.5||1,731|
|105 Kimberly Rd East Granby, CT||$234K||3||1.5||1,712|
|112 Kimberly Rd East Granby, CT||$225K||4||1.5||1,712|
|101 Kimberly Rd East Granby, CT||$236K||3||1.5||1,646|
|129 Kimberly Rd East Granby, CT||$270K||4||2.1||2,057|
|116 Kimberly Rd East Granby, CT||$243K||3||1.5||2,452|
|168 Turkey Hills Rd East Granby, CT||$202K||2||2||1,448|
|75 Kimberly Rd East Granby, CT||$289K||3||2.5||2,258|
|71 Kimberly Rd East Granby, CT||$238K||3||2.5||1,587|
|174 Turkey Hills Rd East Granby, CT||$197K||3||1.5||1,116|
|166 Turkey Hills Rd East Granby, CT||$192K||2||3||1,362|
|77 Kimberly Rd East Granby, CT||$248K||3||1.5||1,704|
|7 Randall Ave East Granby, CT||$329K||3||2.5||2,363|
|151 Turkey Hills Rd East Granby, CT||$318K||3||2.5||2,300|
|81 Kimberly Rd East Granby, CT||$275K||3||2.5||1,818|
|84 Kimberly Rd East Granby, CT||$239K||3||2||1,826|
Nearby Schools in East Granby
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!