113 Kipling Pl, Raleigh, NC 276093 beds, 2 baths, 1,598 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1959
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $344,000
- Price/sqft: $215
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,598 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1990
- Parcel #: 170512856123000
- Zillow Home ID: 6384423
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 113 Kipling Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Six Forks market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 12% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 57% lower than in Raleigh, and 49.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Six Forks home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Six Forks home values.
- 117 Kipling Pl Raleigh, NC$339K--1.51,206
- 116 Byron Pl Raleigh, NC$460K--21,684
- 107 Kipling Pl Raleigh, NC$450K--32,111
- 114 Byron Pl Raleigh, NC$482K432,516
- 106 Kipling Pl Raleigh, NC$346K--21,368
- 110 Kipling Pl Raleigh, NC$455K--21,549
- 119 Byron Pl Raleigh, NC$470K--21,703
- 3226 Six Forks Rd Raleigh, NC$261K--1.52,596
- 106 Byron Pl Raleigh, NC$426K42.52,400
- 3228 Six Forks Rd Raleigh, NC$231K--21,957
- 101 Kipling Pl Raleigh, NC$471K--32,777
- 123 E Drewry Ln Raleigh, NC$402K--1.51,827
- 111 E Drewry Ln Raleigh, NC$610K--1.54,228
- 207 E Drewry Ln Raleigh, NC$306K321,335
- 207 E Drewry Ln # 0 Raleigh, NC--321,335
- 115 Byron Pl Raleigh, NC$430K--22,121
- 201 E Drewry Ln Raleigh, NC$333K--1.51,718
- 3230 Six Forks Rd Raleigh, NC$440K--2.53,794
- 211 E Drewry Ln Raleigh, NC$419K--2.52,442
- 3222 Six Forks Rd Raleigh, NC$273K332,887
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292