- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
113 Laken Ln, Orlando, FL 328044 beds, 3 baths, 3,135 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1938
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $335,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- Construction quality: 5.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,135 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1975
- Lot width: 80
- Parcel #: 102229511600071
- Zillow Home ID: 46093846
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 113 Laken Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Palomar, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 90.3% less than in Orlando, and 75.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Palomar home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Palomar home values.
- 111 Laken Ln Orlando, FL$659K453,393
- 115 Laken Ln Orlando, FL$220K32.52,338
- 112 Laken Ln Orlando, FL$905K423,426
- 3122 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$121K21764
- 3130 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$143K321,816
- 3116 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$142K31935
- 1663 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$125K321,578
- 3114 Knollwood Cir # LEAD Orlando, FL$77K211,037
- 3114 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$145K321,113
- 109 Laken Ln Orlando, FL$170K321,704
- 1661 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$118K22706
- 3110 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$156K321,215
- 3121 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$137K31888
- 3100 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$157K321,802
- 1610 Laken Cove Ln Orlando, FL$1.05M443,877
- 1659 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$122K21931
- 107 Laken Ln Orlando, FL$153K421,764
- 3111 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$118K321,400
- 3405 N Orange Blossom Trl Orlando, FL$885K21693
- 1658 Knollwood Cir Orlando, FL$132K31925
Nearby Schools in Orlando
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292