- Lot: 805 sqft
- Built in 1920
- 559 days on Zillow
- Views: 3,946 all time views
- 76 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2006 for $240,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- MLS #: BA8328196
- View Virtual Tour
- Finished basement, 495 sqft
- Acreage \ 0, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Refrigerator, HasBodyOfWater \ 0, HasWaterFront \ 0, BasementType \ Fully Finished, CvrdParking2Spaces \ 0, Cooling \ Central A\C, TotalNoOfUnits \ 0, Fireplaces \ 0, Exterior \ Brick, HalfBaths \ 1, HasBasement \ 1, HasPool \ 0, Heating \ Forced Air, IsForeClosure \ 0, IsNewConstruction \ 0, IsSale \ 1, LotSquareFootage \ 0, Sewer \ Public Sewer, Style \ Colonial, CondoFee \ 0, CvrdParking1Spaces \ 0, Water \ Public, HasWaterAccess \ 0, WaterHeater \ Natural Gas, HasWaterView \ 0, HOAFee \ 0, Appliances \ Microwave, TotalLeasedUnits \ 0, TotalUnfurnishedUnits \ 0, Parking \ Concrete Driveway, TaxYear \ 2013, TotalSquareFeet \ 0, BasementType \ Outside Entrance, NoOfLevels \ 3, BasementType \ Heated, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), ListingDate \ 2014-04-24T00:00:00, LotNumber \ 098, Parking \ Other, Parking \ Faces Rear, Ownership \ Ground Rent, Directions \ FAIRMOUNT AVE. TO BRADFORD, TotalTaxes \ 4729.44
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Composition
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 990 sqft
- Lot depth: 70
- Lot width: 11
- Parcel #: 1707 098
- Zillow Home ID: 36440097
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $215-250K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Patterson Place home values will rise 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.2% fall for Baltimore as a whole. Among Patterson Place homes, this home is 11.9% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 14.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Patterson Place, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 29.9% less than in Baltimore, and 96.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Patterson Place home values rise more quickly than other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Patterson Place home values.
|N Bradford St Baltimore, MD||$221K||--||2.5||990|
|115 N Bradford St Baltimore, MD||$166K||3||3||990|
|111 N Bradford St Baltimore, MD||$126K||2||1||990|
|117 N Bradford St Baltimore, MD||$188K||--||2.5||990|
|109 N Bradford St Baltimore, MD||$181K||2||2.5||1,000|
|119 N Bradford St Baltimore, MD||$214K||--||2.5||990|
|107 N Bradford St Baltimore, MD||$137K||2||2||900|
|121 N Bradford St Baltimore, MD||$123K||--||1||1,008|
|105 N Bradford St Baltimore, MD||$90K||--||1||600|
|123 N Bradford St Baltimore, MD||$134K||--||1||962|
|101 N Bradford St Baltimore, MD||$122K||--||--||1,392|
|125 N Bradford St Baltimore, MD||$157K||2||2||1,008|
|127 N Bradford St Baltimore, MD||$146K||2||2||864|
|129 N Bradford St Baltimore, MD||$122K||--||1||864|
|131 N Bradford St Baltimore, MD||$124K||--||1||864|
|112 N Bradford St Baltimore, MD||$152K||2||2||912|
|110 N Bradford St Baltimore, MD||$181K||1||1.5||1,124|
|114 N Bradford St Baltimore, MD||$135K||--||1||816|
|112 N Montford Ave Baltimore, MD||$185K||--||1||1,380|
|110 N Montford Ave Baltimore, MD||$208K||2||3.5||1,320|
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.