113 Spalding Ln, Clayton, NC 275274 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,430 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2004
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2014 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $91
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 570 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,430 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Parcel #: 16I02007R
- Zillow Home ID: 69117132
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 113 Spalding Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27527 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 63.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 254.1% higher than in Clayton, and 95.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27527 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Clayton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27527 home values.
- 117 Spalding Ln Clayton, NC$172K321,632
- 117 Spalding Ln Clayton, NC$177K321,800
- 109 Spalding Ln Clayton, NC$212K322,079
- 116 Nelson Ln Clayton, NC$227K32.52,095
- 120 Nelson Ln Clayton, NC$231K42.52,476
- 112 Nelson Ln Clayton, NC$212K42.52,157
- 108 Spalding Ln Clayton, NC$226K32.52,444
- 121 Spalding Ln Clayton, NC$217K322,161
- 124 Nelson Ln Clayton, NC$229K32.52,272
- 105 Spalding Ln Clayton, NC$213K32.52,235
- 104 Spalding Ln Clayton, NC$244K322,548
- 112 Spalding Ln Clayton, NC$211K322,077
- 108 Nelson Ln Clayton, NC$217K32.52,260
- 128 Nelson Ln Clayton, NC$214K322,045
- 125 Spalding Ln Clayton, NC$242K42.52,454
- 125 Nelson Ln Clayton, NC$230K42.52,402
- 605 Sarazen Dr Clayton, NC$221K42.52,484
- 121 Nelson Ln Clayton, NC$236K32.52,557
- 116 Spalding Ln Clayton, NC$207K32.52,075
- 509 Sarazen Dr Clayton, NC$190K431,870
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292