113 Village Post Rd # 113, Danvers, MA 019233 beds, 3 baths, 2,788 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Built in 1982
- 63 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $495
- Price/sqft: $136
- MLS #: 71705120
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Bike Path,AMENITIES \ Golf Course,AMENITIES \ Highway Access,AMENITIES \ Laundromat,AMENITIES \ Marina,AMENITIES \ Medical Facility,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Shopping,AMENITIES \ Swimming Pool,AMENITIES \ Tennis Court,AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails,APPLIANCES \ Compactor,APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher,APPLIANCES \ Disposal,APPLIANCES \ Dryer,APPLIANCES \ Microwave,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,APPLIANCES \ Washer,ASSC_POOL \ Yes,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No,BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED2_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BED3_DSCRP \ Closet,BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Tiled With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,COMPLEX_COMPLETE \ Yes,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Central Air,DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Shingles,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Patio,EXTERIOR_UNIT_FEATURES \ Storage Shed,FAM_DSCRP \ Exterior Access,FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,FAM_DSCRP \ Slider,FAM_DSCRP \ Wet bar,FAM_LEVEL \ Basement,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet,FLOORING \ Wood,HEATING \ Forced Air,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HEATING \ Oil,HOT_WATER \ Oil,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Fiberglass,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Full,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,MASTER_BATH \ Yes,MBR_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck,MBR_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),MBR_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,MBR_DSCRP \ Recessed Lighting,MBR_DSCRP \ Slider,MBR_LEVEL \ First Floor,OTH1_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH1_DSCRP \ Skylight,OTH1_LEVEL \ Second Floor,OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Loft,OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet,OTH2_LEVEL \ Basement,OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Office,PETS_ALLOWED \ No,POOL_DESCRIPTION \ Inground,PROP_TYPE \ Condominium/Co-Op,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,STYLE \ Townhouse,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ End,UNIT_PLACEMENT \ Walkout,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Dryer,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Oven,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Electric Range,YEAR_ROUND \ Yes,
- Unit count: 164
- Floor size: 2,788 sqft
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2106281120
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 113 Village Post Road # 113
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01923 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 5.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Danvers, and 74.6% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01923 home values.
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292