A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1987
- Views: 740 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Apr 2015 for $109,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $75
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Carport, 400 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Range\Oven, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Central, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Wall-to-wall Carpet, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Laundry Type \ Room, Rooms \ Great Room, Roof Type \ Composition, Style \ Ranch, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Amenities \ None, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Bar, New Construction \ No, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ LR Separate, Exterior Features \ Workshop, Fireplace Location \ In Living Room, Rooms \ Other (See Remarks), Parking \ Carport, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Basement \ Slab\None, Construction \ Brick\Frame, Water\Sewer \ Sewer In Street, Exterior Features \ Other (See Remarks), Interior Features \ Other (See Remarks), Kitchen Equipment \ Other (See Remarks), Interior Features \ Tile Bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,465 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 271P-070-029-022
- Zillow Home ID: 76483454
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $81-135K.
Market guideZillow predicts 31701 home values will fall 0.4% next year, compared to a 2.4% decrease for Albany as a whole. Among 31701 homes, this home is valued 104.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 102.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 31701, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 7.1% higher than in Albany, and 42.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31701 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31701 home values.
|1718 Philema Rd S Albany, GA||$107K||3||2||1,586|
|121 Wayside Ct Albany, GA||$105K||3||2||1,484|
|1722 Philema Rd S Albany, GA||$102K||3||2||1,358|
|1710 Philema Rd S Albany, GA||$103K||2||1||1,196|
|108 Wayside Ct Albany, GA||$95K||3||2||1,248|
|105 Wayside Ct Albany, GA||$101K||3||2||1,326|
|104 Wayside Ct Albany, GA||$95K||3||2||1,248|
|1726 Philema Rd S Albany, GA||$103K||3||2||1,476|
|123 Woodstone Cir Albany, GA||$109K||3||2||1,528|
|113 Woodstone Cir Albany, GA||$110K||3||2.5||1,552|
|125 Wayside Ct Albany, GA||$110K||3||2||1,590|
|116 Wayside Ct Albany, GA||$111K||3||2||1,544|
|125 Woodstone Cir Albany, GA||$103K||3||2||1,251|
|1730 Philema Rd S Albany, GA||$104K||3||2||1,472|
|105 Woodstone Cir Albany, GA||$103K||3||2||1,280|
|106 Waterbury Ct Albany, GA||$101K||3||2||1,428|
|120 Wayside Ct Albany, GA||$94K||3||2||1,312|
|129 Woodstone Cir Albany, GA||$101K||3||2||1,260|
|107 Waterbury Ct Albany, GA||$95K||3||2||1,215|
|1734 Philema Rd S Albany, GA||$99K||3||2||1,305|
Nearby Schools in Albany
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.