- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
113 Willard Ter, Stamford, CT 069033 beds, 3 baths, 2,100 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
North Stamford is a very affluent, geographically large section of Stamford, Connecticut north of the Merritt Parkway. Often hilly and woodsy, it is less densely developed than the rest of the city.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $505,000
- Price/sqft: $240
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Partial basement
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,100 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2010
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 001-0211
- Zillow Home ID: 57364960
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 113 Willard Ter
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North Stamford market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.4% greater than in Stamford, and 26.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Stamford home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Stamford.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Stamford home values.
- 117 Willard Ter Stamford, CT$889K44.52,964
- 112 Willard Ter Stamford, CT$516K42.51,647
- 116 Willard Ter Stamford, CT$766K33.52,254
- 106 Willard Ter Stamford, CT$430K211,224
- 95 Willard Ter Stamford, CT$934K43.54,411
- 114 Willard Ter Stamford, CT$711K33.52,342
- 100 Willard Ter Stamford, CT$568K42.51,987
- 35 Hampton Ln Stamford, CT$550K41.51,933
- 107 Willard Ter Stamford, CT$532K32.51,324
- 31 Hampton Ln Stamford, CT$722K43.52,922
- 81 Willard Ter Stamford, CT$582K432,015
- 92 Willard Ter Stamford, CT$373K321,482
- 87 Willard Ter Stamford, CT$515K32.51,626
- 55 Somerset Ln Stamford, CT$567K32.51,896
- 59 Somerset Ln Stamford, CT$740K32.52,141
- 25 Hampton Ln Stamford, CT$609K42.52,112
- 77 Willard Ter Stamford, CT$523K32.51,712
- 49 Somerset Ln Stamford, CT$500K52.53,000
- 28 Brantwood Ln Stamford, CT$538K31.52,042
- 19 Hampton Ln Stamford, CT$551K32.51,867
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!