113 Williams Ave, Lynn, MA 019024 beds, 3 baths, 1,438 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,049 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $225,000
- ADULT_COMMUNITY \ No,AMENITIES \ Park,AMENITIES \ Public Transportation,AMENITIES \ Shopping,APPLIANCES \ Range,APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access,BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial,BEACH_DESCRIPTION \ Ocean,BEACH_MILES_TO \ 1/2 to 1 Mile,BEACH_OWNERSHIP \ Public,BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ Yes,BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BED4_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Half,BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - With Tub & Shower,BTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor,BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full,BTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor,CONSTRUCTION \ Frame,COOLING \ Window AC,DIN_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s),DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor,ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps,ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows,ENTRY_ONLY \ No,EXTERIOR \ Vinyl,EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch,FLOORING \ Tile,FLOORING \ Wood,FOUNDATION \ Fieldstone,HEATING \ Electric,HEATING \ Gas,HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard,HOME_OWN_ASSOCIATION \ No,HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas,HOT_WATER \ Tank,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required,HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent,INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial,INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System,KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Upgraded,KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile,KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor,LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor,LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown,LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,LIV_DSCRP \ Window(s) - Bay/Bow/Box,LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed,LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level,MASTER_BATH \ No,MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood,MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor,PROP_TYPE \ Single Family,ROAD_TYPE \ Public,ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles,SF_TYPE \ Detached,STYLE \ Colonial,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ for Gas Range,UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup,
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,438 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Parcel #: M:095 B:523 L:031
- Zillow Home ID: 56076266
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 113 Williams Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01902, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 23.7% greater than in Lynn, and 49.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 01902 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lynn.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01902 home values.
- 119 Williams Ave Lynn, MA$214K321,197
- 111 Williams Ave Lynn, MA$202K21972
- 15 Olney Pl Lynn, MA$214K311,472
- 18 Arbutus Pl Lynn, MA$209K311,227
- 121 Williams Ave Lynn, MA$203K211,523
- 107 Williams Ave Lynn, MA$199K31.51,165
- 118 Williams Ave Lynn, MA$281K432,532
- 11 Olney Pl Lynn, MA$289K633,343
- 114 Williams Ave Lynn, MA$210K311,103
- 14 Arbutus Pl Lynn, MA$185K311,190
- 122 Williams Ave Lynn, MA$202K211,056
- 125 Williams Ave Lynn, MA$176K311,083
- 10 Olney Pl Lynn, MA$312K733,656
- 17 Arbutus Pl Lynn, MA$205K311,203
- 103 Williams Ave Lynn, MA$196K31.51,186
- 110 Williams Ave Lynn, MA$192K311,275
- 124 Williams Ave Lynn, MA$343K------
- 10 Arbutus Pl Lynn, MA$206K611,248
- 13 Arbutus Pl Lynn, MA$205K321,192
- 129 Williams Ave Lynn, MA$225K421,963
Nearby Schools in Lynn
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292