1130 Princeton Ave, Philadelphia, PA 191113 beds, 3 baths, 1,405 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 2,613 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 388 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $211,000
- Price/sqft: $107
- MLS #: 6454138
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,405 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 112
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 532276500
- Zillow Home ID: 10495387
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1130 Princeton Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Oxford Circle, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.3% greater than in Philadelphia, and 24.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Oxford Circle home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Oxford Circle home values.
- 1132 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$146K321,405
- 1128 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$143K321,405
- 1134 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$152K321,405
- 1126 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$119K32.51,405
- 1136 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$153K321,407
- 1124 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$143K32.51,405
- 1950 Dallas Rd Philadelphia, PA$78K311,344
- 1138 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$142K331,407
- 1133 Brighton St Philadelphia, PA$146K321,413
- 1122 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$142K321,405
- 1135 Brighton St Philadelphia, PA$146K321,413
- 1131 Brighton St Philadelphia, PA$147K321,413
- 1137 Brighton St Philadelphia, PA$148K32.51,413
- 1129 Brighton St Philadelphia, PA$149K321,413
- 1140 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$151K331,407
- 1139 Brighton St Philadelphia, PA$144K321,413
- 1127 Brighton St Philadelphia, PA$146K32.51,413
- 1120 Princeton Ave Philadelphia, PA$157K32.51,405
- 1141 Brighton St Philadelphia, PA$145K321,413
- 1125 Brighton St Philadelphia, PA$146K321,413
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!