This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Enter "Overjoy." Located on the edge of a pristine waterline called the Butler Chain, this masterwork in luxury composition turns "hope" and "dream" into reality. Every inch of this iconic estate is outfitted in the sharpest possible detail with an unforgettable blend of style, comfort, and quality localized in a single 10,155 SF setting. Here, you'll find a collection of the world's finest elements amidst a scenic waterfront wonderland of unparalleled beauty.
This is truly what living in Orlando is all about. Living in a home that invites comfort be it Bermudas or black tie, Havaianas or Louboutins; in a place where being yourself can mean backyard burgers and beans, as easy as, caviar on crostinis. Where the sublime qualities of all that it means to simply live, have been softly tuned and finely caressed to allow for living simply, elegantly, comfortably. Where timeless meets modern, freedom has wings, and you've got everything.
This majestic home, incorporating all the best Central Florida has to offer, is a shining testament to luxury living. We cordially invite you to come fall in love.
- Lot: 0.93 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Views: 37,116 all time views
- HOA Fee: $375
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2007 for $1,493,500
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Tile, Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 950 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Hot Water Electric, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Range, Community Features \ Deed Restrictions, Community Features \ Park, Community Features \ Fees Required, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Balcony\Sun Deck, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Covered, Exterior Features \ Sliding Doors, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Foundation \ Slab, Garage Features \ Attached, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, HOA Common Assn \ Required, Interior Features \ Inside Utility, Interior Features \ Smoke Alarm(S), Interior Features \ Solid Wood Cabinets, Interior Features \ Walk In Closet, Interior Layout \ Breakfast Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Volume Ceilings, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Location \ Street Paved, Location \ Sidewalk, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Connected, Utilities \ County Water, Utilities \ Electric, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Interior Features \ Solid Stone Counters, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Utilities \ Public Utilities, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Open, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, HOA Payment Schedule \ Monthly, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Exterior Features \ Mature Landscaping, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ In Ground, Appliances Included \ Washer, Garage Features \ Door Opener, Interior Features \ Blinds\Shades, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Garage Carport \ 3 Car Garage, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Kitchen\Family Room Combo, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Last Status \ Photo Required, Floor Covering \ Other, Roof \ Other, Master Bath Features \ Bath w Spa\Hydro Massage Tub, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Interior Layout \ Living Room\Dining Room Combo, Utilities \ Sprinkler Recycled, Exterior Features \ Patio\Porch\Deck Screened, Garage Features \ Circular Drive, Additional Rooms \ Bonus Room, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Additional Rooms \ Game Room, Additional Rooms \ Media Room, Appliances Included \ Wine\Bar Refrigerator, Architectural Style \ Contemporary, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Kitchen, Fireplace Description \ Gas Fireplace, Pool Type \ Infinity Edge, Water Access \ Lake, Water Access \ Lake - Chain of Lakes, Water Extras \ Lift, Water Extras \ Skiing Allowed, Water Frontage \ Lake, Water Frontage \ Lake - Chain of Lakes, Water View \ Lake, Water View \ Lake - Chain of Lakes, Fireplace Description \ Living Room, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Community Features \ Gated Community, Community Features \ Security, Air Conditioning \ Zoned\Multiple, Location \ Street Private, Pool Type \ Heated Pool, Utilities \ Gas, Pool Type \ Heated Spa, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Grill, Heatingand Fuel \ Zoned\Multiple, Garage Features \ Parking Pad, Water Extras \ Dock - Slip Deeded On-Site, Interior Features \ Thermal Windows, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Fireplace Description \ Master Bedroom, Front Exposure \ South, Interior Features \ Elevator, Floor Covering \ Marble, Floor Covering \ Brick\Stone, Water Extras \ Boathouse, Exterior Construction \ Metal Frame
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Metal, Other, Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 10,155 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 192328739100430
- Zillow Home ID: 82084477
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $3.5M.
Market guideZillow predicts 34786 home values will rise 6.5% next year, compared to a 6.5% increase for Windermere as a whole. Among 34786 homes, this home is valued 1301.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 274% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 34786, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11% higher than in Windermere, and 72.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 34786 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Windermere.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
Nearby Schools in Windermere
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org