- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11302 Corliss Ave N, Seattle, WA 981333 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,160 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 2010
- Heating: Forced air
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 250 sqft
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $264,500
- Price/sqft: $228
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 3.0
- Floor size: 1,160 sqft
- Parcel #: 6781200006
- Zillow Home ID: 108833365
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11302 Corliss Avenue N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Haller Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 24.5% less than in Seattle, and 29.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Haller Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Haller Lake home values.
- 2 beds, 2 baths
1,069 sqft, 435 sqft lot, built in 1979
- 2 beds, 2 baths
- 11306 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$315K31.51,140
- 11308 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$300K31.51,140
- 2303 N 113th Pl Seattle, WA$504K421,860
- 11222B Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$1.33M----5,551
- 2307 N 113th Pl Seattle, WA--Studio--1,860
- 2322 N 113th Pl Seattle, WA$341K31.51,240
- 11304 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$330K31.51,160
- 2146 N 113th St Seattle, WA$659K421,700
- 11309 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$778K744,190
- 11223 Corliss Ave N APT 204 Seattle, WA$146K11844
- 11223 Corliss Ave N APT 301 Seattle, WA$146K11756
- 11223 Corliss Ave N APT 201 Seattle, WA$145K11756
- 11223 Corliss Ave N APT 304 Seattle, WA$156K11844
- 11223 Corliss Ave N Seattle, WA$192K221,150
- 11223 Corliss Ave N APT 203 Seattle, WA$139K11691
- 11223 Corliss Ave N APT 202 Seattle, WA$143K11730
- 11223 Corliss Ave N APT 103 Seattle, WA$211K221,038
- 11223 Corliss Ave N APT 102 Seattle, WA$148K22803
- 11223 Corliss Ave N APT 101 Seattle, WA$238K221,150
- 11223 Corliss Ave N APT 303 Seattle, WA$140K11691
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292