11302 S Myrtle St, Huntley, IL 601423 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,000 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1913
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $94,500
- Price/sqft: $94
- Finished basement, 654 sqft
- Parking: 2 spaces, 495 sqft
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,000 sqft
- Parcel #: 1833203014
- Zillow Home ID: 5061792
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11302 S Myrtle Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60142, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% greater than in Huntley, and 420% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60142 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Huntley.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60142 home values.
- 11214 S Myrtle St Huntley, IL$141K----1,143
- 11304-11306 S Myrtle St Huntley, IL$164K----1,658
- 11210 S Myrtle St Huntley, IL$195K42.51,848
- 11308 S Myrtle St Huntley, IL$166K----1,573
- S Myrtle St Huntley, IL$71K----1,225
- 11303 S Myrtle St Huntley, IL$146K----1,042
- 11305 S Myrtle St Huntley, IL$146K----1,135
- 11216 Grove St Huntley, IL$114K------
- 11216 Grove St Huntley, IL$171K----1,846
- 11213 S Myrtle St Huntley, IL$71K311,225
- 11208 S Myrtle St Huntley, IL$134K311,307
- 11316 S Myrtle St Huntley, IL$107K321,018
- 11291 Donald Dr Huntley, IL--------
- 11302 Grove St Huntley, IL$190K31.51,700
- 11217 Donald Dr Huntley, IL$177K3--1,394
- 11215 Donald Dr Huntley, IL$280K----1,748
- 11211 S Myrtle St Huntley, IL$147K221,187
- 11213 Donald Dr Huntley, IL$163K----1,421
- 11206 S Myrtle St Huntley, IL$149K----1,886
- 11310 Grove St Huntley, IL$200K----1,593
Nearby Schools in Huntley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292