- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11303 Windermere Rd, Windermere, FL 34786
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $200,000
- Parcel #: 062328000000026
- Zillow Home ID: 99754376
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11303 Windermere Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34786 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 62.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.2% less than in Orlando Metro, and 56.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 34786 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Orlando Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 34786 home values.
- 11315 Windermere Rd Windermere, FL$483K433,447
- 11205 Windermere Rd Windermere, FL$230K11928
- 11327 Windermere Rd Windermere, FL$807K55.54,681
- 11201 Windermere Rd Windermere, FL$325K321,956
- 11201 Cedar Grove Ct Windermere, FL$687K543,760
- 11207 Cedar Grove Ct Windermere, FL$475K322,347
- 11355 Windermere Rd Windermere, FL$329K532,668
- 11067 Schooner Way Windermere, FL$418K533,071
- 2495 Tryon Pl Windermere, FL--------
- 11200 Cedar Grove Ct Windermere, FL$471K44.52,928
- 11213 Cedar Grove Ct Windermere, FL$686K433,611
- 2206 Whaler Way Windermere, FL$613K43.53,577
- 11339 Windermere Rd Windermere, FL$570K445,010
- 11064 Clipper Ct Windermere, FL$509K53.53,232
- 2214 Whaler Way Windermere, FL$541K543,073
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!