11309 Longden Way, Union, KY 410915 beds, 4 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Enter through the front door and be amazed at the grandeur of the entryway. Included are double closets, rich hardwood floors, a two story foyer with decorative columns and a breathtaking chandelier.
The gourmet kitchen has it all for the chef in the family. You'll love the granite counter-tops with the ceramic tile back-splash. Enjoy the rich cherry cabinets with loads of storage. The spacious breakfast area is a wonderful place for the family to gather and talk about the days events. The kitchen also includes a walkout to the fantastic backyard, an island with columns and a solid surface center, a large pantry and a planning desk. Appliances included are the double oven, gas cook-top, dishwasher, garbage disposal and microwave.
Enjoy entertaining family and friends in the formal Dining Room located just off the magnificent entry. The dining room includes stunning hardwood floors, a chandelier, chair rail and is convenient to the gourmet kitchen.
The magnificent great room offers hardwood floors, a gas fireplace with wood mantel and marble hearth. It also includes a walkout to the stunning deck, a beamed ceiling and wainscoting. As you walk out to the spacious deck, surround yourself in nature. The tiered deck, wooded lot, sprinkler system, wood fenced in backyard and backyard patio are sure to amaze and make for an excellent spot to entertain.
The master suite is fit for royalty with its hardwood floors, adjoining luxury bathroom and ultra spacious walk-in closet. The spa-like bath includes a seperate shower, private restroom, double vanity sink, a corner make-up desk and whirlpool bathtub - perfect for soaking the days cares away.
Four additional guest bedrooms are located on the second floor and are private and perfect for kids, an in-home office or guests. One of the bedrooms features an adjoining full bath with shower/tub combination and the additional bedrooms share a large full bathroom down the hall.
The finished lower level is sure to please with its expansive rec room, wet bar and full bathroom. This is the place to gather with friends and family. Walkout to the patio and spectacular backyard. Serve up every one's favorite beverage while watching the big game from your full wet bar. Other features include plush wall to wall carpet and a fireplace. Extra storage is also located in the lower level.
This incredible home is located on a cul-de-sac street and sits in the Boone County Public School system. It is super convenient to places of worship, area attractions, the expressway, shopping, hospitals and the bus route. Other amenities include 9 foot + ceilings, natural woodwork, cathedral ceilings, French doors, ceiling fans, recessed lighting, a security system, air cleaner, humidifier, a central vacuum, home warranty, fluted door jams, crown molding, exquisite landscaping, under deck storage, and an intercom/ sound system. Custom built by Noll homes, this one truly has it all and best of all it's move-in ready. For your private tour, contact The Mike Parker Team today. 859-647-0700
Prestigious Triple Crown is located in Union, Kentucky in Boone County. It features a top rated golf course, a beautiful country club with dining privileges, swimming pool, tennis courts and a driving range. Beautiful walking trails are located through-out the community. Triple Crown Boulevard runs through the middle of the 18 hole golf course. There are homes sitting on the golf course and homes sitting on wooded lot
- Lot: 0.53 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $477,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- Wet Bar
- Central Vacuum System, extra storage, 3 Car Garage, 2 Fireplaces, Humidifier, Home Warranty
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- # Stories: 2.0
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 064.07-07-027.00
- Zillow Home ID: 105705811
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11309 Longden Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 41091, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 100% higher than in Boone, and 84.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 41091 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boone.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 41091 home values.
- 11317 Longden Way Union, KY$529K------
- 11301 Longden Way Union, KY$587K55--
- 11293 Longden Way Union, KY$545K------
- 739 Cameron Ct Union, KY$523K------
- Cameron Ct Union, KY$543K------
- 11325 Longden Way Union, KY$685K------
- 11302 Longden Way Union, KY$487K------
- 11310 Longden Way Union, KY$653K------
- 11318 Longden Way Union, KY$527K------
- 11285 Longden Way Union, KY$441K------
- 731 Cameron Ct Union, KY$535K------
- 11333 Longden Way Union, KY$481K46--
- 742 Cameron Ct Union, KY$527K------
- 11326 Longden Way Union, KY$571K54--
- 11333 Longden Way Union, KY$510K462,870
- 11277 Longden Way Union, KY$496K------
- 726 Cameron Ct Union, KY$543K------
- 11269 Longden Way Union, KY$674K45--
- 11270 Longden Way Union, KY$498K34--
- 11268 Hertz Ct Union, KY$567K------
Nearby Schools in Boone
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292