This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $525-675K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $29.9K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in West Hollywood is $21,497.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $25K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in West Hollywood is $19,436.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1972
- All time views: 1,276
- HOA Fee: $41/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: Shared
- Last sold: Oct 1997 for $392,000
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Appliances: Garbage Disposal
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Association Amenities: Controlled Access
- Association Amenities: Gated Community Guard
- Association Amenities: Gym/Ex Room
- Association Amenities: Sauna
- Association Amenities: Security
- Association Amenities: Tennis Courts
- Association Fees Include: Cable TV
- Association Fees Include: Concierge
- Association Fees Include: Water Paid
- Association Rules: Assoc Pet Rules
- Association Rules: Pets Not Permitted
- Building Structure Style: Contemporary
- Buyer Financing: Cash to New Loan
- Common Walls: Detached/No Common Walls
- Cooking Appliances: Microwave
- Cooking Appliances: Range
- Cooling Type: Central A/C
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Floor Material: Carpet
- Floor Material: Hardwood
- Floor Material: Tile (N)
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- High Mid Rise Amenities: Concierge
- High Mid Rise Amenities: Passenger Elevator
- Laundry Locations: Community
- Laundry Locations: In Garage
- Legal Disclosures: No Property Assessments (N)
- Listing Terms: Cash To New Loan
- ListingAgreement: Exclusive Right To Sell/Lease
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Parking Type: Community Garage
- Covered Porch
- Pool Descriptions: Association Pool
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Pool Descriptions: Heated And Filtered (N)
- PoolYN: Y
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Security Safety: 24 Hour
- Security Safety: Community (N)
- Security Safety: Guarded
- Spa Descriptions: Association Spa
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- View: Pool View
- View: Trees/Woods View
- Will Consider Lease YN: Y
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 163
- Floor size: 731 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 5559001034
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20798498
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
if posted for rent
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90069 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 25.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.7% greater than in West Hollywood, and 11.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90069 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Hollywood.
|Other Units in this Building (160)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1131 Alta Loma Rd|
Nearby Schools in West Hollywood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get a Professional Estimate
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.