- Built in 1972
- 141 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 1,930
- All time views: 1,964
- 20 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $744/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Price/sqft: $741
- MLS #: 15906603
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- View: City
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Cooking Appliances: Built-Ins
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- View: Other View
- Listing Terms: Cash
- Garage Door Opener
- Eating Areas: Bar
- Square Footage Source: Seller
- Association Amenities: Tennis Courts
- View: Courtyard View
- 2 Master Bedrooms
- Rooms: Center Hall
- Laundry Locations: Community
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Floor Material: Mixed (N)
- Parking Type: Community Garage
- Security Safety: Other
- Security Safety: Community (N)
- Security Safety: Closed Circuit TV
- Association Amenities: Security
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- View: Tree Top View
- Building Structure Style: Architectural (N)
- Security Safety: 24 Hour
- Building Structure Style: Garden Condo
- Property Condition: Conversion (N)
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Buyer Financing: Cash
- Direction Faces: Faces East
- Controlled Entrance
- Driveway - Brick
- Security Safety: Resident Manager
- Association Amenities: Gated Parking
- Association Amenities: Guest Parking
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Rooms: Two Masters
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Walk-in closet
- Unit count: 162
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 5559001046
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 20798510
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $620-770K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 90069 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 25.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.7% higher than in West Hollywood, and 11.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 90069 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in West Hollywood.
|Other Units in this Building (160)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1131 Alta Loma Rd|
Nearby Schools in West Hollywood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.