A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1972
- Views: 701 all time views
- HOA Fee: $508/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: May 2015 for $525,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $709
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Tennis Court
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- Square Footage Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Association Fees Include: Trash Paid
- Association Amenities: Tennis Courts
- Association Rules: Assoc Pet Rules
- View: Courtyard View
- Laundry Locations: Community
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Playing Courts: Community
- Pool Descriptions: Community Pool
- Parking Type: Community Garage
- Security Safety: Community (N)
- Powder Room
- Building Structure Style: Low Rise
- Legal Disclosures: Earthquake Insurance Available
- Association Amenities: Security
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- View: Tree Top View
- Security Safety: 24 Hour
- High Mid Rise Amenities: Concierge
- Playing Courts: South (N)
- Listing Status: Pending
- Master Suite
- Association Fees Include: Building and Grounds
- Direction Faces: Faces South
- Association Fees Include: Water and Sewer Paid
- Controlled Entrance
- Association Fees Include: On Site Security
- Association Amenities: Gated Parking
- Association Amenities: Guest Parking
- CARETS Listing Status: Pending
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Association Amenities: Assoc Maintains Landscape
- Association Amenities: Assoc Pet Rules
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Garage Spaces Total: 1.0
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 163
- Floor size: 741 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 5559001101
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 20798565
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $465-580K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90069, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% lower than in West Hollywood, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90069 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Hollywood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90069 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (160)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1131 Alta Loma Rd|
Nearby Schools in West Hollywood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.