- Built in 1972
- 60 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,217 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $41/mo
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jan 2004 for $385,000
- Price/sqft: $789
- MLS #: 15908773
- Controlled Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- View: City
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: Attached
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Garage Door Opener
- Association Amenities: Tennis Courts
- View: Panoramic View
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Legal Disclosures: Take Property As Is (N)
- Square Footage Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Parking Type: Community Garage
- Lot Size Source: Vendor Enhanced (N)
- Powder Room
- Association Amenities: Security
- Association Rules: PetsPermitted
- Security Safety: 24 Hour
- High Mid Rise Amenities: Concierge
- Building Structure Style: High or Mid-Rise Condo
- Listing Status: Pending
- Parking Type: Assigned
- Covered Parking
- Association Amenities: Onsite Property Management
- Association Amenities: Gated Parking
- Association Amenities: Guest Parking
- CARETS Listing Status: Pending
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 163
- Floor size: 741 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 5559001121
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 20798585
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $465-580K.
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 90069, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 21.6% lower than in West Hollywood, and 72.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 90069 home values rise more quickly than other regions in West Hollywood.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 90069 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (160)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1131 Alta Loma Rd|
Nearby Schools in West Hollywood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.