1131 E 2nd St, Long Beach, CA 90802
Sold on 4/4/13: $725,000
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,600 sq ft
- Lot:4,399 sqft
- Year Built:1926
- Last Sold:Apr 2013 for $725,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Close to everything, especially the beach and The Bluff,
- ParkingGarage - Attached, Garage - Detached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Room TypesDining room, Laundry room, Master bath, Walk-in closet
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven
- Last Remodel Year1926
- Neighborhood Namehttp://www.longbeach.gov/park/parks_and_open_spaces/parks/bluff_park.asp
- Parcel #7265010030
- Roof TypeOther
- School Districtwww.lbschools.net/
- # Stories2.0
- Structure TypeOther
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID21232008
- Covered Parking Spaces1
- Days on Zillow342
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$632,117||$563K – $702K||-$41,061||$395||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,256/mo||$1.2K – $2.9K/mo||-$65||$1.41||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Alamitos Beach home values will rise 11.9% next year, compared to a 6.8% increase for Long Beach as a whole. Among Alamitos Beach homes, this home is valued 91.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 21.8% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Alamitos Beach market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 35.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 0.9% less than in Long Beach, and 35.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Alamitos Beach home values rise more quickly than other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Alamitos Beach home values.
Neighborhood for 1131 E 2nd Street
Nearby Schools in Long Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005