A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,501 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- Views: 1,453 all time views
- Cooling: None
- Last sold: Dec 2014 for $725,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $671
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 570 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Dining Room \ No Informal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Caulked/Sealed, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Insulation - Unknown, Energy Features \ Low Flow Toilet, Energy Features \ Weather Stripped Door(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Off-Street Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Tar and Gravel, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Traditional, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, View \ Mountains, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,080 sqft
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 023153080
- Zillow Home ID: 15505843
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $644-830K.
Market guideZillow predicts 94044 home values will increase 4.5% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for Pacifica as a whole. Among 94044 homes, this home is valued 1.7% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 28.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94044, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Pacifica, and 83.8% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94044 home values.
|1135 Valencia Way Pacifica, CA||$772K||3||3||1,080|
|Valencia Way Pacifica, CA||$710K||3||2||1,080|
|1127 Valencia Way Pacifica, CA||$710K||3||2||1,080|
|1139 Valencia Way Pacifica, CA||$683K||3||2||1,080|
|1123 Valencia Way Pacifica, CA||$746K||3||2||1,440|
|1143 Valencia Way Pacifica, CA||$773K||3||3||1,080|
|1119 Valencia Way Pacifica, CA||$710K||3||2||1,080|
|1128 Valencia Way Pacifica, CA||$713K||3||2||1,060|
|1124 Valencia Way Pacifica, CA||$723K||4||2||1,060|
|1132 Valencia Way Pacifica, CA||$712K||3||2||1,060|
|1120 Valencia Way Pacifica, CA||$703K||3||2||1,060|
|1136 Valencia Way Pacifica, CA||$717K||3||2||1,060|
|1147 Valencia Way Pacifica, CA||$707K||3||2||1,080|
|1115 Valencia Way Pacifica, CA||$716K||3||2||1,080|
|1140 Valencia Way Pacifica, CA||$718K||3||2||1,060|
|1116 Valencia Way Pacifica, CA||$754K||3||2||1,470|
|1151 Valencia Way Pacifica, CA||$691K||3||2||1,080|
|1144 Valencia Way Pacifica, CA||$832K||3||2||1,820|
|1112 Valencia Way Pacifica, CA||$700K||3||2||1,080|
|1027 Zamora Dr Pacifica, CA||$739K||3||2||1,200|
Nearby Schools in Pacifica
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.