This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,842 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Views: 6,036 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2011 for $130,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space, 325 sqft
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Appliances: Disposal
- Appliances: Microwave
- Appliances: Range/Oven-Electric
- Architecture: Traditional
- Basement Description: None
- Construction: Brick/Stone Msn Pred
- Cooling: Central-Electric
- Dining: Kitchen/Dining Combo
- Fireplace Location: None
- Fireplace Type: None
- Heat Source: Electric
- Heating: Forced Air
- Interior Decor: Built-In Bookcases
- Interior Decor: Open Floor Plan
- Interior Decor: Some Carpeting
- Interior Decor: Some Window Treatmnt
- Interior Decor: Special Millwork
- Kitchen: Breakfast Bar
- Kitchen: Custom Cabinetry
- Kitchen: Eat-In Kitchen
- Kitchen: SolidSurfaceCounter
- Lot Description: Fencing
- Lot Description: Level Lot
- Miscellaneous: Patio
- Miscellaneous: Utility Shed
- Parking Description: Attached Garage
- Parking Description: Garage Door Opener
- Parking Description: Off Street
- Property Type: Residential
- Sewer: Public
- Special Areas: Bonus Room
- Special Areas: Main Floor Laundry
- Special Areas: Utility Room
- Special Description: Renovated
- Special Listing Conditions: None
- Status: Active
- Style: 1.5 Story
- Transaction Broker: 2.7
- Transaction Type: Sale
- Water: Public
- Water Heat: Electric
- Windows & Doors: 6 Panel Door(s)
- Windows & Doors: Bay/Bow Window
- Windows & Doors: French Door(s)
- Windows & Doors: Sliding Glass Doors
- Windows & Doors: Some Insulated Wndws
- Windows & Doors: Some Tilt-In Windows
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,979 sqft
- Lot depth: 128
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 22N420407
- Zillow Home ID: 2804105
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $218-312K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63131, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.7% less than in Des Peres, and 71.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 63131 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Des Peres.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 63131 home values.
|1127 Vinetta Dr Saint Louis, MO||$536K||4||3||3,212|
|1135 Vinetta Dr Saint Louis, MO||$523K||4||3.5||2,884|
|1139 Vinetta Dr Saint Louis, MO||$420K||3||2.5||2,187|
|1125 Vinetta Dr Saint Louis, MO||$526K||4||3||3,020|
|1116 Bopp Rd Saint Louis, MO||$183K||3||1||1,001|
|1114 Bopp Rd Saint Louis, MO||$462K||3||2.5||2,428|
|1118 Bopp Rd Saint Louis, MO||$267K||4||1||1,891|
|1143 Vinetta Dr Saint Louis, MO||$157K||2||1||1,088|
|1112 Bopp Rd Des Peres, MO||$268K||4||2.5||2,330|
|1120 Bopp Rd Saint Louis, MO||$233K||2||1.5||1,302|
|1130 Vinetta Dr Saint Louis, MO||$192K||2||2||1,056|
|1134 Vinetta Dr Saint Louis, MO||$157K||2||1||812|
|1119 Vinetta Dr Saint Louis, MO||$317K||5||3||2,219|
|1126 Vinetta Dr Saint Louis, MO||$222K||3||1.5||1,706|
|1110 Bopp Rd Saint Louis, MO||$195K||2||1||1,138|
|1138 Vinetta Dr Saint Louis, MO||$443K||4||2.5||2,187|
|1145 Vinetta Dr Saint Louis, MO||$192K||2||1||1,191|
|1140 Vinetta Dr Saint Louis, MO||$544K||4||2.5||2,939|
|1124 Bopp Rd Saint Louis, MO||$280K||3||1.5||1,940|
|1120 Vinetta Dr Saint Louis, MO||$250K||4||2||1,368|
Nearby Schools in Des Peres
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.