1131 W California Ave, Mill Valley, CA 949414 beds, 3 baths, 2,360 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1963
- 8 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $700,000
- Price/sqft: $297
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 353 sqft
- Granite countertop, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,360 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1963
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 04820225
- Zillow Home ID: 19263881
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1131 W California Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94941, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Mill Valley, and 90.9% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94941 home values.
- 1175 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.02M321,613
- 1125 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.16M322,016
- 1205 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.28M32.52,119
- 1123 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.7M32.52,601
- 1207 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.23M321,872
- 1201 Waterview Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.18M32.51,906
- 1202 El Cide Ct Mill Valley, CA$1.2M431,900
- 1121 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.26M332,048
- 1204 El Cide Ct Mill Valley, CA$1.48M33.51,759
- 1206 Waterview Dr Mill Valley, CA$1.37M43.52,574
- 1119 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$823K211,000
- 1206 El Cide Ct Mill Valley, CA$1.21M42.52,116
- 1202 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.11M522,450
- 1117 W California Ave Mill Valley, CA$1.23M522,230
Nearby Schools in Mill Valley
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292