This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 9,408 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1958
- Views: 1,246 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 242 sqft
- Association Type \ None, Building Area Source \ Tax, Construction Materials \ Brick, County Or Parish \ Dallas, Energy Saving Features \ Ceiling Fans, Exterior Features \ Patio Open, Fencing \ Chain Link, Financing Proposed \ Cash, Financing Proposed \ Conventional, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Flooring \ Vinyl, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Details \ Pier & Beam, Heating \ Central Air-Elec, Heating \ Central Heat-Gas, Interior Features \ Cable TV Available, Internet Exposure \ Members IDX Websites, Internet Exposure \ NTREIS Translator, Internet Exposure \ REALTOR.com, Internet Exposure \ Realtors Property Resource, Internet Exposure \ Syndicate Listing, Internet Exposure \ TexasRealEstate.com, Internet Exposure \ Zillow, Lot Features \ Some Trees, Lot Size Units \ Acres, Other Equipment \ Convection Oven, Other Equipment \ Cooktop - Electric, Other Equipment \ Dishwasher, Other Equipment \ Disposal, Other Equipment \ Water Line to Refrigerator, Parking Features \ Shared Garage, Parking Features \ Uncovered, Possession \ Closing/Funding, Possession \ Subject to Lease, Property Sub Type \ MUL-Full Duplex, Property Type \ Multi-Family, Roof \ Composition, Tenancy \ Over 9 Months, Utilities \ City Sewer, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Concrete, Utilities \ Curbs
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Lot depth: 138
- Lot width: 71
- Parcel #: 00000382273000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26743790
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $230K.
Market guideZillow predicts Northeast Dallas home values will increase 4.2% next year, compared to a 5.9% increase for Dallas as a whole. Among Northeast Dallas homes, this home is valued 22.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 17.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Northeast Dallas, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 28.3% lower than in Dallas, and 57.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Dallas home values.
|11312 Wyatt St Dallas, TX||$129K||2||1||1,104|
|11308 Wyatt St Dallas, TX||$142K||2||1||1,100|
|11316 Wyatt St Dallas, TX||$212K||4||2||2,191|
|11304-11308 Wyatt Street Dallas, TX||$249K||4||2||2,150|
|11304 Wyatt St Dallas, TX||$117K||1||1||720|
|11314 Wyatt St Dallas, TX||$125K||2||1||1,019|
|11226 Wyatt St Dallas, TX||$114K||2||1||780|
|11228 Wyatt St Dallas, TX||$213K||4||2||2,206|
|11320 Wyatt St Dallas, TX||$124K||2||1||1,019|
|11322 Wyatt St Dallas, TX||$127K||2||1||1,132|
|11311 Wyatt St Dallas, TX||$220K||4||2||2,191|
|11305 Wyatt St Dallas, TX||$138K||2||1||1,132|
|11309 Wyatt St Dallas, TX||$136K||2||1||1,019|
|11317 Wyatt St Dallas, TX||$206K||4||2||2,151|
|11222 Wyatt St Dallas, TX||$128K||2||1||1,172|
|11330 Wyatt St Dallas, TX||$204K||4||2||2,206|
|11321 Wyatt St Dallas, TX||$204K||4||2||2,191|
|11335 Wyatt St Dallas, TX||$128K||1||1||720|
|11220 Wyatt St Dallas, TX||$122K||2||1||1,019|
|11221 Wyatt St Dallas, TX||$209K||4||2||2,151|
Nearby Schools in Dallas
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org