11311 19th Ave SE APT C121, Everett, WA 982082 beds, 2 baths, 950 sqft
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
*Indoor/Outdoor SWIMMING POOL
*Business Center with INTERNET ACCESS
*COVERED parking available
*Beautiful LAKE VIEWS
*On site PLAYGROUND
*FULL size WASHER/DRYER
*NEW STAINLESS Appliances
*NEW brushed nickel accents
*4 PANEL DOORS
*Award Winning Office Staff
*WARM COLOR DÉCOR
*3rd floors features VAULTED CEILINGS
*SKYLIGHT & WALK-IN closet in select homes
*Convenient to shopping, dining, schools, and freeways
*PETS are WELCOME
*24 hour maintenance
*Courtesy SECURITY patrol
*Meticulously LANDSCAPPED grounds
*On major BUS LINE route
*30 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
*Courtesy lounging room with 52inch BIG SCREEN TV
*Online Rent Payments available
- Built in 1990
- Laundry: None
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street
- Floor size: 950 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2111335268
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11311 19th Avenue Se APT C121
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Silver Lake market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 58.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 7.6% lower than in Everett, and 82.1% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Silver Lake home values rise more quickly than other regions in Everett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Silver Lake home values.
- 11311 19th Ave SE APT A307 Everett, WA$202K21905
- 11311 19th Ave SE APT E335 Everett, WA$202K21905
- 11311 19th Ave SE APT C118 Everett, WA$224K321,180
- 11311 19th Ave SE APT F337 Everett, WA$169K321,180
- 11311 19th Ave SE APT C220 Everett, WA$212K22950
- 11311 19th Ave SE APT F242 Everett, WA$173K321,180
- 11311 19th Ave SE APT E236 Everett, WA$189K11685
- 11311 19th Ave SE APT G145 Everett, WA$204K21905
- 11311 19th Ave SE APT E334 Everett, WA$199K11685
- 11128 24th Dr SE Everett, WA$447K343,650
- 11413 23rd Dr SE Everett, WA$292K331,650
- 11325 19th Ave SE APT A202 Everett, WA$109K11798
- 11325 19th Ave SE APT A203 Everett, WA$106K11776
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!