- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11312 Falls Of Neuse Rd, Raleigh, NC 276142 baths, 1,396 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 4.14 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1968
- Heating: Forced air
- Exterior material: Brick
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,396 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1968
- Parcel #: 172903238019000
- Zillow Home ID: 6402191
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11312 Falls Of Neuse Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27614 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 42.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 72.7% higher than in Wake Forest, and 41.8% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27614 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Wake Forest.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27614 home values.
- 11420 Falls Of Neuse Rd Wake Forest, NC$208K--11,159
- 11503 Azari Ct Raleigh, NC$388K43.53,264
- 11308 Falls Of Neuse Rd Raleigh, NC$464K--21,490
- 11507 Azari Ct Raleigh, NC$375K--3.52,820
- 1613 High Holly Ln Raleigh, NC$403K54.53,550
- 1617 High Holly Ln Raleigh, NC$382K42.53,023
- 1609 High Holly Ln Raleigh, NC$352KStudio2.53,055
- 11405 Falls Of Neuse Rd NC$202K--1--
- 11511 Azari Ct Raleigh, NC$440K--3.53,198
- 1621 High Holly Ln Raleigh, NC$409K--3.53,978
- 1605 High Holly Ln Raleigh, NC$410K--2.53,451
- 11502 Azari Ct Raleigh, NC$450K--3.53,078
- 11512 Azari Ct Raleigh, NC$419K--33,192
- 11515 Azari Ct Raleigh, NC$369K432,759
- 1505 High Holly Ln Raleigh, NC$365K--33,248
- 11504 Midlavian Dr Raleigh, NC$362K--22,053
- 1509 High Holly Ln Raleigh, NC$340K--32,949
- 1601 High Holly Ln Raleigh, NC$372K--2.53,211
- 1625 High Holly Ln Raleigh, NC$398K--33,243
- 1501 High Holly Ln Raleigh, NC$389K533,400
Nearby Schools in Wake Forest
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292