11313 NE 128th St APT E102, Kirkland, WA 980342 beds, 1 bath, 859 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $240
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Carport
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None,Appliance Hookups \ Cooking-Electric,Appliance Hookups \ Dryer-Gas,Appliance Hookups \ Washer,Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher,Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal,Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven,Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator,Appliances That Stay \ Washer,Bank/REO Owned \ N,Cats/Dogs \ No Restrictions,Energy Source(heat) \ Electric,Exterior \ See Remarks,Floor Covering \ Laminate,Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet,Form 17 \ Provided,H/O Dues Included \ Garbage,H/O Dues Included \ Water/Sewer,Heating/Cooling \ Forced Air,Home owner dues include \ J,Lot Details \ Cul-de-sac,Parking Types \ Carport,Parking Types \ Uncovered,Possession \ Closing,Possession \ Sub. Tenant's Rights,Potential Terms \ Conventional,Preliminary title ordered \ Y,Property type \ COND,Roof \ See Remarks,Senior exemption \ N,Show map link \ Y,Special assessment (y/n) \ N,Status \ P,Style \ 30,View \ Territorial,
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 859 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 2120241717
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11313 Ne 128th Street APT E102
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Totem Lake, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 344.8% greater than in Kirkland, and 459.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Totem Lake home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Kirkland.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Totem Lake home values.
Nearby Schools in Kirkland
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292