- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11318 Inwood Ct, Orlando, FL 328373 beds, 2 baths, 1,321 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Single Family
- Built in 1978
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $130,000
- Price/sqft: $98
- Parking: 418 sqft
- Construction quality: 7.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,321 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1978
- Parcel #: 162429811404580
- Zillow Home ID: 46141798
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11318 Inwood Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32837 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 252.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 231.2% greater than in Orange, and 582.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32837 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Orange.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32837 home values.
- 11314 Inwood Ct Orlando, FL$137K321,321
- 11322 Inwood Ct Orlando, FL$158K321,487
- 11315 Aries Dr Orlando, FL$159K321,500
- 11319 Aries Dr Orlando, FL$139K421,490
- 11311 Aries Dr Orlando, FL$131K321,191
- 11326 Inwood Ct Orlando, FL$135K421,400
- 11323 Aries Dr Orlando, FL$141K421,400
- 11319 Inwood Ct Orlando, FL$149K321,487
- 11315 Inwood Ct Orlando, FL$136K321,321
- 2627 Libra Dr Orlando, FL$144K421,490
- 11323 Inwood Ct Orlando, FL$160K321,487
- 2631 Libra Dr Orlando, FL$139K321,321
- 2623 Libra Dr Orlando, FL$143K321,487
- 11327 Inwood Ct Orlando, FL$132K321,321
- 11327 Aries Dr Orlando, FL$150K321,487
- 11333 Aries Dr Orlando, FL$134K321,321
- 2635 Libra Dr Orlando, FL$139K421,400
- 2619 Libra Dr Orlando, FL$127K211,367
- 11347 Aries Dr Orlando, FL$129K321,132
- 11351 Aries Dr Orlando, FL$142K321,713
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!