11319 Louisa May Way, Riverview, FL 335693 beds, 2 baths, 1,548 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 7,700 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- 24 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $112,000
- Price/sqft: $72
- Parking: 420 sqft
- Inground pool
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,548 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 70
- Parcel #: 0766877046
- Zillow Home ID: 44999790
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11319 Louisa May Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33569, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% greater than in Riverview, and 375.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33569 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverview.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33569 home values.
- 11317 Louisa May Way Riverview, FL$167K322,003
- 11321 Louisa May Way Riverview, FL$146K321,444
- 11342 Andy Dr Riverview, FL$151K321,540
- 11344 Andy Dr Riverview, FL$142K321,304
- 11340 Andy Dr Riverview, FL$152K421,608
- 11315 Louisa May Way Riverview, FL$145K321,538
- 11323 Louisa May Way Riverview, FL$153K321,597
- 11320 Louisa May Way Riverview, FL$164K421,791
- 11318 Louisa May Way Riverview, FL$198K421,903
- 11346 Andy Dr Riverview, FL$142K321,304
- 11322 Louisa May Way Riverview, FL$194K322,051
- 11338 Andy Dr Riverview, FL$146K321,543
- 11316 Louisa May Way Riverview, FL$160K321,645
- 11313 Louisa May Way Riverview, FL$164K321,811
- 11325 Louisa May Way Riverview, FL$155K321,391
- 11348 Andy Dr Riverview, FL$151K321,542
- 11324 Louisa May Way Riverview, FL$165K321,682
- 11314 Louisa May Way Riverview, FL$159K321,582
- 11336 Andy Dr Riverview, FL$165K321,563
- 9817 Cristina Dr Riverview, FL$148K321,510
Nearby Schools in Riverview
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292