1132 Andover Ct, Naperville, IL 605633 beds, 2 baths, 1,500 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,381 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1982
- 105 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $270,000
- Price/sqft: $153
- MLS #: 08615998
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 294 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,500 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0817108020
- Zillow Home ID: 4535272
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1132 Andover Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60563 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 35.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 64.3% greater than in Naperville, and 400% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60563 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Naperville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60563 home values.
- 1134 Andover Ct Naperville, IL$217K--1.51,214
- 1130 Andover Ct Naperville, IL$220K--1903
- 1136 Andover Ct Naperville, IL$239K--1.51,684
- 560 Springhill Cir Naperville, IL$286K--2.51,818
- 1138 Andover Ct Naperville, IL$242K31.51,494
- 1135 Andover Ct Naperville, IL$283K42.51,818
- 1137 Andover Ct Naperville, IL$242K321,700
- 1133 Andover Ct Naperville, IL$285K--31,818
- 530 Springhill Cir Naperville, IL$262K321,213
- 1139 Andover Ct Naperville, IL$216K311,500
- 1131 Andover Ct Naperville, IL$216K21.51,350
- 595 Springhill Cir Naperville, IL$230K--1.51,171
- 565 Springhill Cir Naperville, IL$228K--21,494
- 1140 Andover Ct Naperville, IL$237K31.51,644
- 535 Springhill Cir Naperville, IL$299K--1.51,171
- 510 Springhill Cir Naperville, IL$248K32.51,591
- 1141 Andover Ct Naperville, IL$243K--1.51,644
- 515 Springhill Cir Naperville, IL$245K--11,171
- 1144 Andover Ct Naperville, IL$281K--2.51,818
- 1136 Needham Rd Naperville, IL$250K42.51,818
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.