A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $1,000,000
- Price/sqft: $195
- Ceiling Fan
- Finished basement, 1600 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces, 660 sqft
- Amenities \ Private Inground Pool, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Downdraft/Cooktop, Appliances \ Gas Cooktop, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Architecture \ Traditional, Assoc Fee Paid \ Yearly, Basement Description \ 8 ft + pour, Basement Description \ Bathroom in LL, Basement Description \ Partially Finished, Basement Description \ Poured Concrete, Basement Description \ Rec/Family Area, Basement Description \ Sleeping Area, Basement Description \ Walk-Out, Bedroom Description \ Main Floor Master, Construction \ Brk/Stn Veneer Frnt, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling \ Central-Electric, Cooling \ Zoned, Dining \ Separate Dining, Fireplace Location \ Great Room, Fireplace Location \ Hearth Room, Fireplace Type \ Gas, Fireplace Type \ Woodburning Fireplce, Heat Source \ Electric, Heat Source \ Propane, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Zoned, Interior Decor \ 10 foot ceilings, Interior Decor \ Built-In Bookcases, Interior Decor \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Decor \ Some Carpeting, Interior Decor \ Some Wood Floors, Interior Decor \ Special Millwork, Interior Decor \ Walk-In Closets, Interior Decor \ Wetbar, Kitchen \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast Room, Kitchen \ Butler Pantry, Kitchen \ Center Island, Kitchen \ Custom Cabinetry, Kitchen \ Hearth Room, Kitchen \ SolidSurfaceCounter, Kitchen \ Walk-In Pantry, Lot Description \ Backs to Trees/Woods, Lot Description \ Level Lot, Lot Description \ Streetlights, Master Bath Descr. \ Double Sink, Master Bath Descr. \ Tub & Separate Shwr, Miscellaneous \ Burglar Alarm-Owned, Miscellaneous \ Composite Decking, Miscellaneous \ Deck, Miscellaneous \ In-Ground Sprklr Sys, Miscellaneous \ Patio, Miscellaneous \ Smoke Alarm/Detec, Parking Description \ Attached Garage, Parking Description \ Carriage House, Parking Description \ Circle Drive, Parking Description \ Garage Door Opener, Parking Description \ Rear/Side Entry, Property Type \ Residential, Sewer \ Community, Special Areas \ Den/Office, Special Areas \ Entry Foyer, Special Areas \ Family Room, Special Areas \ Front/Back Stairs, Special Areas \ Game Room, Special Areas \ Main Floor Laundry, Special Areas \ Media Room, Special Listing Conditions \ None, Status \ Active, Style \ Ranch, Transaction Broker \ 2.5, Transaction Type \ Sale, Water \ Public, Water Heat \ Electric, Water Softener \ None, Windows & Doors \ 6 Panel Door(s), Windows & Doors \ Bay/Bow Window, Windows & Doors \ Some Insulated Wndws
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 5,137 sqft
- Laundry: Shared
- Lot depth: 525
- Lot width: 266
- Parcel #: 22W430094
- Zillow Home ID: 55186400
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts St. Louis Metro home values will rise 3.2% next year. Among 63005 homes, this home is valued 122.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 19% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 63005, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.2% less than in Wildwood, and 59% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 63005 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Wildwood.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
|1140 Sara Mathews Ln Wildwood, MO||$956K||4||4.5||4,552|
|1124 Sara Mathews Ln Wildwood, MO||$1.05M||5||4.5||4,670|
|1133 Sara Mathews Ln Wildwood, MO||$1.01M||5||6||4,668|
|1518 Madison Creek Ln Glencoe, MO||$1.26M||5||5.5||6,500|
|1518 Madisons Creek Ln Valley Park, MO||$1.75M||5||5.5||5,772|
|1148 Sara Mathews Ln Wildwood, MO||$1M||5||5||6,340|
|1116 Sara Mathews Ln Wildwood, MO||$870K||5||5.5||3,333|
|1156 Sara Mathews Ln Wildwood, MO||$1.08M||4||4.5||3,362|
|1112 Sara Mathews Ln Wildwood, MO||$508K||--||--||--|
|18112 Dawns Trl Wildwood, MO||$788K||4||4||4,083|
|18105 Dawns Trl Wildwood, MO||$1.13M||5||5||6,374|
|1141 Pond Rd Wildwood, MO||--||Studio||--||--|
|1163 Pond Rd Wildwood, MO||$1.42M||4||5.5||6,750|
|18120 Dawns Trl Wildwood, MO||$937K||5||4.5||3,947|
|1108 Sara Mathews Ln Wildwood, MO||$1.12M||4||4.5||4,224|
|1164 Sara Mathews Ln Wildwood, MO||$1.25M||4||5||5,517|
|18128 Dawns Trl Wildwood, MO||$924K||4||6||4,229|
|1187 Sara Mathews Ln Wildwood, MO||$499K||--||--||--|
|1133 Pond Rd Wildwood, MO||$1.4M||5||5.5||7,869|
|18136 Dawns Trl Wildwood, MO||$1.01M||5||5||5,800|
Nearby Schools in Wildwood
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!