- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11325 31st Dr SE, Everett, WA 982083 beds, 3 baths, 2,451 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,405 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2011 for $350,000
- Price/sqft: $143
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 645 sqft
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 13
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,451 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00823300013100
- Zillow Home ID: 38589139
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11325 31st Drive Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 98208, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.7% greater than in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs, and 11.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98208 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle Hill-Silver Firs.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98208 home values.
- 3 beds, 2 baths
1,653 sqft, 10,890 sqft lot, built in 1967
- 3 beds, 2 baths
- 11329 31st Dr SE Everett, WA$392K322,122
- 11309 31st Dr SE Everett, WA$409K432,502
- 11320 32nd Dr SE Everett, WA$425K42.52,643
- 11312 32nd Dr SE Everett, WA$422K4--2,623
- 11324 32nd Dr SE Everett, WA$391K322,241
- 11305 31st Dr SE Everett, WA$466K42.52,900
- 11308 32nd Dr SE Everett, WA$421K42.52,633
- 11328 31st Dr SE Everett, WA$441K432,820
- 3126 114th St SE Everett, WA$423K42.52,668
- 11330 31st Dr SE Everett, WA$397K322,184
- 11310 31st Dr SE Everett, WA$406K432,533
- 11409 31st Dr SE Everett, WA$452K42.52,660
- 3130 114th St SE Everett, WA$404K42.52,474
- 11302 32nd Dr SE Everett, WA$466K42.52,900
- 11227 31st Dr SE Everett, WA$410KStudio--2,308
- 11306 31st Dr SE Everett, WA$464K42.53,067
- 9902 32nd Dr SE Everett, WA$418K32.52,486
- 9911 32nd Dr SE Everett, WA$404K32.52,486
- 9822 32nd Dr SE Everett, WA$404K32.52,486
- 9806 32nd Dr SE Everett, WA$374K42.52,115
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!