- Lot: 1.54 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,795 all time views
- 12 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2006 for $525,000
- Price/sqft: $131
- MLS #: 1504133
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 0 space, 968 sqft
- View: Park
- Amenity \ Association, Amenity \ Common Area, Amenity \ Landscaping, Amenity \ Professional Management, Appl Equip \ Central Vac, Appl Equip \ Countertop Range, Appl Equip \ Dishwasher, Appl Equip \ Disposal, Appl Equip \ Double Oven, Appl Equip \ Electric Cooking, Appl Equip \ Microwave, Appl Equip \ Refrigerator, Appl Equip \ Smoke Alarm, Attic \ Expandable, Attic \ Pull Down, Attic \ Walk-In, Basement Type \ Crawl Space, Cooling \ 2 Zoned AC, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosures \ Listing Attachment, Exterior \ Irrigation System, Exterior \ Outdoor Lighting, Exterior \ Palladian Windows, Exterior \ Thermal Windows, Fee Period \ Yearly, Fenced \ Invisible, Fireplace \ Gas, Flooring \ Carpet-W-W, Flooring \ Tile-Ceramic, Flooring \ Wood, Heat Fuel \ Electric, Heat Fuel \ Natural Gas, Heating \ 2 Zoned Heat, Heating \ Forced Hot Air, Heating \ Heat Pump, Interior \ 1st Floor Master Bedroom, Interior \ 9 Ft + Ceilings, Interior \ Bay/Bow Window, Interior \ Built In Cabinet/Bookcases, Interior \ Ceiling Fan, Interior \ Jetted Tub, Interior \ Recessed Lighting, Interior \ Tray Ceiling, Interior \ Walk-In Closet, Interior \ Washer Hookup, Lot Description \ Park Like, New Resale \ Resale (occupied at least once), Num Cars \ 2.5, Pool Desc \ Community/Off Site, Porch \ Deck, Porch \ Patio, Property Sub Type \ Detached, Property Type \ Single Family, Roof \ Composition, Siding \ Brick, Siding \ Hardiplank, Structure \ Brick, Style \ Transitional, Wall Type \ Drywall, Water Heater \ Electric, Water Sewer \ Public Water, Water Sewer \ Septic, Year Blt Desc \ Actual
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 11
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,817 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 758652844800000
- Zillow Home ID: 12168490
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $355-580K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 23838 home values will increase 0.5% next year, compared to a 0.5% rise for Chesterfield as a whole. Among 23838 homes, this home is 87.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 12.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23838, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 26.7% lower than in Chesterfield, and 37.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23838 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Chesterfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23838 home values.
Nearby Schools in Chesterfield
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.