11326 25th Ave NE APT D, Seattle, WA 981253 beds, 3 baths, 1,782 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,577 sqft
- Built in 2000
- 48 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2009 for $298,000
- Price/sqft: $182
- MLS #: 662127
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 244 sqft
- Partial basement, 420 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Metal, Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,782 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8902500118
- Zillow Home ID: 49109518
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11326 25th Avenue Ne APT D
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Victory Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 130.5% greater than in Seattle, and 76.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Victory Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Victory Heights home values.
- 11326 25th Ave NE APT C Seattle, WA$331K32.51,550
- 11326 25th Ave NE APT B Seattle, WA$388K32.51,940
- 11324 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA$620K----3,200
- 11326 25th Ave NE APT A Seattle, WA$376K331,780
- 2515 NE 115th St Seattle, WA$655K----3,200
- 2509 NE 115th St Seattle, WA$592K----3,200
- 2521 NE 115th St Seattle, WA$568K743,280
- 2501 NE 115th St Seattle, WA$611K----3,200
- 2522 NE 115th St Seattle, WA$291K31.51,325
- 2520 NE 115th St Seattle, WA$282K31.51,400
- 2518 NE 115th St Seattle, WA$283K21.51,329
- 11502 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA$421K31.752,000
- 2516 NE 115th St Seattle, WA$287K31.51,329
- 11501 26th Ave NE APT A Seattle, WA$262K31.51,140
- 11343 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA$442K421,840
- 11339 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA$453K42.752,020
- 11501 26th Ave NE APT B Seattle, WA$264K21.51,100
- 11355 25th Ave NE Seattle, WA$542K322,590
- 11509 26th Ave NE APT A Seattle, WA$328K32.251,300
- 11509 26th Ave NE APT B Seattle, WA$325K32.251,316
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!