11326 Cheyenne St, Detroit, MI 482273 beds, 1 bath, 1,200 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,791 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1941
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $5,500
- Price/sqft: $5
- Finished basement, 775 sqft
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,200 sqft
- Lot depth: 125
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22025664
- Zillow Home ID: 88102538
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11326 Cheyenne Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Barton-McFarland market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 108.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 10.8% lower than in Detroit, and 331.3% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Barton-McFarland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Barton-McFarland home values.
- 11318 Cheyenne St Detroit, MI$43K--21,810
- 11334 Cheyenne St Detroit, MI$27K311,334
- 11310 Cheyenne St Detroit, MI$32K321,648
- 11340 Cheyenne St Detroit, MI$37K--1.5744
- 11303 Cheyenne St Detroit, MI$43K------
- 11352 Cheyenne St Detroit, MI$41K--1816
- 11358 Cheyenne St Detroit, MI$27K--1896
- 11319 Ward St Detroit, MI$29K--11,151
- 11333 Ward St Detroit, MI$48K--2.51,596
- 11327 Ward St Detroit, MI$38K--11,238
- 11364 Cheyenne St Detroit, MI$33K--1885
- 11311 Ward St Detroit, MI$49K--11,332
- 11343 Ward St Detroit, MI$48K------
- 10054 Cheyenne St Detroit, MI$45K--1844
- 11351 Ward St Detroit, MI$34K--11,368
- 11305 Ward St # R3 Detroit, MI$92K--32,084
- 11359 Ward St Detroit, MI$93K112,900
- 11374 Cheyenne St Detroit, MI$29K--11,026
- 11327 Cheyenne St Detroit, MI$37K--11,619
- 10046 Cheyenne St Detroit, MI$47K--1913
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292