1133 107th Ave SE, Bellevue, WA 980044 beds, 2 baths, 1,829 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
The Dramatic 2 Story Slate Wall in the Massive Great Room Sets the Scene that this is an Extraordinary Home. The Open and Inviting Architectural Design Includes 4 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, Custom Wrought Iron Spiral Staircase and a Generous Bonus/Rec Room in the Walkout Daylight Basement.
The Gourmet Chef?s Kitchen Features Slab Granite Countertops, Oversized Elkay Stainless Steel Sink with New Faucet, Stainless Steel Appliances Including 2 Drawer DCS Dishwasher, Commercial Grade Wolf 4 Burner Gas Range with Convection Oven, Arietta Vent Hood and LG Refrigerator
Other Notable Recent Updates:
New Double Pane, Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows
Refinished Red Oak Hardwood Floors with Cinnamon Finish-Gorgeous!
Fresh Designer Interior Paint
Heated Floors Throughout the Home Except Under the Hardwood Floors
Composition Roof Replaced in 2009
New Garage Door
New Pavers on Driveway
Your Privacy and Security is Enhanced with the Remote Controlled Custom Front Gate that Accesses the Driveway. The Exterior Features Many Options for Entertaining and Everyday Living. Enjoy the 500 +/- Square Foot Lighted, Covered Back Patio with Slate Flooring and Stunning Open Beam Vaulted Roof Line for Fresh Air on Rainy Days. The Spacious Front Deck Offers Beautiful Territorial Views and is an Ideal Space for Relaxing while Overlooking the Generous Backyard. The Professionally Designed and Implemented Landscaping Maximizes the Space and Includes a Large, Level Lawn Area, Vegetable Garden with Eggplant, Cucumbers, etc., Water Feature and Cozy Fire Pit for Late Night S?mores.
Enjoy All that the West Bellevue Community Offers: Easy Access to 405, 520 and I-90 Plus Close to All of the World Class Shopping/Restaurants within Downtown Bellevue. Convenient to Expedia, Google, Microsoft, etc. Award Winning Bellevue Schools-Enatai Elementary, Plus Brand New Chinook Middle School and Bellevue High School!
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1952
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $730,000
- Price/sqft: $399
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 290 sqft
- Partial basement, 900 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,829 sqft
- Parcel #: 2591700030
- Zillow Home ID: 48811671
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1133 107th Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8.8% less than in Bellevue, and 32.5% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Bellevue.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 1138 Bellevue Way SE Bellevue, WA$734K42.752,670
- 1121 107th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$554K31.751,700
- 1122 107th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$705K41.752,450
- 1138 Bellevue Way SE Bellevue, WA--432,670
- 1138 Bellevue Way SE Bellevue, WA$700K422,190
- 1205 108th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$583K31.752,300
- Bellevue, WA--------
- 1115 107th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$562K31.51,600
- 1101 107th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$487K41.51,260
- 1109 107th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$484K21870
- 1114 Bellevue Way SE Bellevue, WA$644K51.752,200
- 1116 107th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$528K321,440
- 1316 Bellevue Way SE Bellevue, WA$674K522,590
- 1314 Bellevue Way SE Bellevue, WA$679K41.752,380
- 1112 Bellevue Way SE Bellevue, WA$574K521,860
- 1110 107th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$1.08M43.753,320
- 10698 SE 11th St Bellevue, WA$1.03M453,950
- 1220 Bellevue Way SE Bellevue, WA$985K311,710
- 1105 106th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$1.28M53.754,440
- 1209 108th Ave SE Bellevue, WA$1.15M443,100
Nearby Schools in Bellevue
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292