1133 14th St NW APT 405, Washington, DC 20005Studio, 1 bath, 475 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Professionally decorated, the loft-like industrial space faces the quiet rear of the building and the green roof garden (the ALTA is a green, certified LEED building) on the 4th floor. The unit also includes an energy efficient WASHER & DRYER, great closet space, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, seperate storage facility, and much more. The bathroom is very generously sized with built-in storage and boasts a very large standing shower with glass doors. The apartment is light filled with an amazing entire wall of glass.
The building offers amenities such as 2 roof decks, a party room, resident lounge with kitchen, fireplace and tv, and a 24 hour front desk as well as an extensive security system with keyfob access and cameras.
LOW condo fees of $227.93 a month (water/sewer, trash, 24 hour front desk, professional management, and contributes to reserves) and is PET FRIENDLY.
Cheaper than renting: with a $224k mortgage (20% down) at 4.25% interest, your monthly pmnt would be $1,100. With the condo fee ($227), your monthly payment would be $1,327. This is less than what it costs to rent! The math gets even better when you consider $315 of the mortgage is principal and $785 is interest (which is tax deductible). Netting this out: $1,100 (mortgage) + $225 (condo fee) - $315 (principal reduction) - $185 (tax savings @ 23.5% fed/state) = $825, which would be roughly your TRUE cost of living here.
Open to working with buyer's agents for standard 3% commission.
On the edge between the hip Logan Circle neighborhood, Dupont Circle and downtown DC. Walkable to every color metro line and all the city has to offer.
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: On street, 0 space
- Last sold: Jun 2012 for $280,000
- Price/sqft: $589
- Cable Ready
- Controlled Access
- Disability Access
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Tile
- Security System
- Green building with green roof, party room, roof decks, patio, security, community lounge, downtown
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Metal, Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 13.0
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 475 sqft
- Heating: Electric, Other
- Parcel #: 0247 2246
- Unit floor #: 4
- Zillow Home ID: 71739061
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1133 14th St Nw APT 405
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 119% higher than in Washington, and 79.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
- 1133 14th St NW Washington, DC$414K11718
- 1133 14th St NW APT 404 Washington, DC$544K21856
- 1133 14th St NW PH 8 Washington, DC$636K22963
- 1133 14th St NW PH 5 Washington, DC$697K221,182
- 1133 14th St NW PH 1 Washington, DC$563K11917
- 1133 14th St NW # 302 Washington, DC$394K11790
- 1330 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$674K321,376
- 1330 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$391K11826
- 1330 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$314K11567
- 1330 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$479K22954
- 1330 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$315K11575
- 1330 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$337K11564
- 1330 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$356K11713
- 1330 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$489K22990
- 1330 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$384K11757
- 1330 Massachusetts Ave NW Washington, DC$400K11873
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292