1133 Kelez Dr, San Jose, CA 951204 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,600 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,656 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1991 for $325,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 2
- Floor size: 1,600 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1979
- Parcel #: 57715032
- Zillow Home ID: 19762729
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1133 Kelez Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Almaden Valley, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 92% less than in San Jose, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Almaden Valley home values rise more quickly than other regions in San Jose.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Almaden Valley home values.
- 1127 Kelez Dr San Jose, CA$1.05M32.53,253
- 6284 Kelez Ct San Jose, CA$1.07M----3,253
- 1136 Kelez Dr San Jose, CA$1.37M----2,525
- 6273 Kelez Ct San Jose, CA--321,150
- 6291 Kelez Ct San Jose, CA$2.43M----3,253
- 1121 Kelez Dr San Jose, CA$1.17M----3,253
- 1147 Kelez Dr San Jose, CA$1.18M----3,253
- 1125 Kelez Dr San Jose, CA$896K331,650
- 6276 Kelez Ct San Jose, CA$1.11M----3,253
- 1134 Kelez Dr San Jose, CA$963K----2,525
- 1120 Kelez Dr San Jose, CA$1.06M----2,525
- 1140 Kelez Dr San Jose, CA$970K----2,525
- 6289 Kelez Ct San Jose, CA$1.23M----3,253
- 1115 Kelez Dr San Jose, CA$1.19M----3,253
- 6268 Kelez Ct San Jose, CA$1.05M----3,253
- 6281 Kelez Ct San Jose, CA$1.23M----3,253
- 1124 Kelez Dr San Jose, CA$1.06M----2,525
- 1153 Kelez Dr San Jose, CA$1.17M----3,253
- 1146 Kelez Dr San Jose, CA$1.03M----2,525
- 6275 Kelez Ct San Jose, CA$950K32.51,600
Nearby Schools in San Jose
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292