- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
11331 River Trail Ct, Riverside, CA 925053 beds, 2.25 baths, 1,532 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Media niche and fireplace place in living room. Upstairs computer niche. Large master with walk-in closet. Ceiling fans throughout. Walk to La Sierra University, minutes from 91 freeway, close to the soon to be completed Riverwalk promenade. This is in the Coronado by Griffin in the Riverwalk planned unite development.
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $4,000
- Price/sqft: $3
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 387 sqft
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Raised panel cabinets, tile floors, berber carpet in Living room, upstairs & into bedrooms.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,532 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 142601004
- Zillow Home ID: 63231596
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11331 River Trail Court
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In La Sierra, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 8% higher than in Riverside, and 40.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent La Sierra home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Riverside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or La Sierra home values.
- 11331 River Trail Ct Riverside, CA$252K32.51,532
- 11334 River Trail Ct Riverside, CA$555K42.51,980
- 11327 River Trail Ct Riverside, CA$353K42.51,741
- 11328 River Trail Ct Riverside, CA$584K431,980
- 11328 River Trail Ct Riverside, CA$374K331,980
- 4627 Olsen Ct Riverside, CA$308K32.251,532
- 11321 River Trail Ct Riverside, CA$304K32.251,532
- 11315 River Trail Ct Riverside, CA$520KStudio--1,741
- 4635 Olsen Ct Riverside, CA$315K42.51,741
- 4603 Olsen Ct Riverside, CA$359K42.51,741
- 11315 River Trail Ct Riverside, CA$354K42.51,741
- 4611 Olsen Ct Riverside, CA$570K42.51,980
- 4606 Water Glen Ln Riverside, CA$319K32.51,557
- 11355 Pond Ln Riverside, CA$319K331,532
- 11355 Pond Ln Riverside, CA$315K32.51,532
Nearby Schools in Riverside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292