11332 Marjory Ave, Tampa, FL 33612
Sold on 2/21/13: $90,000
- Bedrooms:4 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:3,300 sq ft
- Lot:0.5 acres
- Year Built:2013
- Last Sold:Feb 2013 for $90,000
- Heating Type:Forced air, Heat pump
Great location of this beautiful 0.5 acre corner lot with more than 16 mature great oak trees in this quiet Forest Oaks subdivision. Property has a chain linked fence surrounding the perimeter, and has easy accessibility to shopping, schools, restaurants, recreation center, post office, I-275 and Babe Zaharias golf course, which is only 2 blocks away. Downtown Tampa and Channelside are less than 15 minutes away. Lot has been cleared and prepared for new construction, and has an 18x20 workshop with cabinets, benches and shelves. City sewer and utilities are available. This lot is truly a hidden gem.
Quiet, low crime, easy access neighborhood conveniently located to many amenities.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Dining room, Family room, Laundry room, Master bath, Office, Workshop
- Construction Quality5.0
- Days on Zillow388
- Exterior MaterialBrick, Cement concrete, Shingle, Stucco
- Garage Size360
- Last Remodel Year2013
- Lot Depth165
- Lot Width135
- Neighborhood NameForest Oaks Subdivision
- Parcel #0948260000
- Roof TypeShake Single
- Room Count8
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeModern
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID45032466
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$192,889||$158K – $216K||+$3,425||$58||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,350/mo||$945 – $1.7K/mo||-$8||$0.41||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Forest Hills home values will rise 11.5% next year, compared to a 9.1% rise for Tampa as a whole. Among Forest Hills homes, this home is valued 74.9% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 67.1% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Forest Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 16.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% higher than in Tampa, and 270.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Forest Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Hills home values.
Neighborhood for 11332 Marjory Avenue
- 11328 Marjory Ave Tampa, FL$111K21.01,134
- 11334 Marjory Ave Tampa, FL$59K21.0764
- 11324 Marjory Ave Tampa, FL$144K32.01,672
- 810 W 116th Ave Tampa, FL$194K32.01,638
- 11338 Marjory Ave Tampa, FL$187K32.52,092
- 716 W 116th Ave Tampa, FL$123K32.01,244
- 809 W 116th Ave Tampa, FL$88K32.01,080
- 801 W 114th Ave Tampa, FL$112K31.51,176
- 803 W 114th Ave Tampa, FL$110K31.01,365
- 11340 Marjory Ave Tampa, FL$157K42.01,777
- 812 W 116th Ave Tampa, FL$82K21.01,058
- 805 W 114th Ave Tampa, FL$80K32.01,068
- 11335 Marjory Ave Tampa, FL$293K32.01,852
- 11335 Marjory Ave Tampa, FL--11.0704
- 714 W 116th Ave Tampa, FL$110K32.01,092
- 11327 Marjory Ave Tampa, FL$149K31.01,649
- 807 W 114th Ave Tampa, FL$76K31.5864
- 815 W 116th Ave Tampa, FL$113K32.01,362
- 715 W 116th Ave Tampa, FL$104K21.01,196
- W 114th Ave Tampa, FL$76K31.5864
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005