11332 Marjory Ave, Tampa, FL 336124 beds, 2 baths, 3,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Great location of this beautiful 0.5 acre corner lot with more than 16 mature great oak trees in this quiet Forest Oaks subdivision. Property has a chain linked fence surrounding the perimeter, and has easy accessibility to shopping, schools, restaurants, recreation center, post office, I-275 and Babe Zaharias golf course, which is only 2 blocks away. Downtown Tampa and Channelside are less than 15 minutes away. Lot has been cleared and prepared for new construction, and has an 18x20 workshop with cabinets, benches and shelves. City sewer and utilities are available. This lot is truly a hidden gem.
Quiet, low crime, easy access neighborhood conveniently located to many amenities.
- Lot: 0.5 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Feb 2013 for $90,000
- Price/sqft: $27
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 360 sqft
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Cement concrete, Shingle, Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,300 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 165
- Lot width: 135
- Parcel #: 0948260000
- Zillow Home ID: 45032466
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11332 Marjory Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Forest Hills, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 40% less than in Tampa, and 79.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Forest Hills home values rise more quickly than other regions in Tampa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Forest Hills home values.
- 11328 Marjory Ave Tampa, FL$90K211,134
- 11324 Marjory Ave Tampa, FL$138K321,672
- 810 W 116th Ave Tampa, FL$203K321,638
- 11338 Marjory Ave Tampa, FL$181K32.52,092
- 716 W 116th Ave Tampa, FL$141K321,244
- 809 W 116th Ave Tampa, FL$90K321,080
- 801 W 114th Ave Tampa, FL$116K31.51,176
- 803 W 114th Ave Tampa, FL$101K311,365
- 11340 Marjory Ave Tampa, FL$149K421,777
- 812 W 116th Ave Tampa, FL$72K211,058
- 805 W 114th Ave Tampa, FL$60K321,068
- 11335 Marjory Ave Tampa, FL$278K321,852
- 11335 Marjory Ave Tampa, FL--11704
- 714 W 116th Ave Tampa, FL$93K321,092
- 11327 Marjory Ave Tampa, FL$136K311,649
- 807 W 114th Ave Tampa, FL$98K31.5864
- 815 W 116th Ave Tampa, FL$81K321,362
- 715 W 116th Ave Tampa, FL$86K211,196
- W 114th Ave Tampa, FL$98K31.5864
- 804 W Country Club Dr Tampa, FL$148K321,699
Nearby Schools in Tampa
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292