- Lot: 6,838 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 226 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $53
- Last sold: Jun 2001 for $222,330
- Price/sqft: $183
- MLS #: 5100414
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Add'l Property Use \ None, Additional Bedroom \ Mstr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Other Bdrm Split, Additional Bedroom \ Othr Bdr Walkin Clst, Additional Bedroom \ Separate Bdrm Exit, Architecture \ Ranch, Assoc Rules/Info \ Clubhouse/Rec Center, Assoc Rules/Info \ NoVsble TrkTrlrRvBt, Assoc Rules/Info \ Pets OK (See Rmrks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Prof Managed, Assoc Rules/Info \ Rental OK (See Rmks), Assoc Rules/Info \ Sep RV Prkng Avail, Association & Fees: HOA Paid \ Annually, Association & Fees: Homeowners Assoc \ Y, Association Fee Incl \ Cable or Satellite, Association Fee Incl \ Common Area Maint, Complex Feature \ Biking/Walking Path, Complex Feature \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Complex Feature \ Comm Tennis Court(s), Complex Feature \ Community Pool, Complex Feature \ Community Pool Htd, Complex Feature \ Community Spa, Complex Feature \ Community Spa Htd, Complex Feature \ Golf Course, Complex Feature \ Workout Facility, Const - Finish \ Painted, Const - Finish \ Stucco, Construction \ Block, Cooling \ Refrigeration, Dining Area \ Dining in LR/GR, Dining Area \ Eat-in Kitchen, Dwelling Styles \ Detached, Dwelling Type \ Single Family - Detached, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Exterior Features \ Covered Patio(s), Exterior Features \ Patio, Exterior Stories \ 1, Features \ 9+ Flat Ceilings, Features \ Central Vacuum, Features \ Drink Wtr Filter Sys, Features \ No Interior Steps, Features \ Vaulted Ceiling(s), Fencing \ None, Fireplace \ No Fireplace, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Heating \ Electric Heat, High School \ Adult, Kitchen Features \ Built-in Microwave, Kitchen Features \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Features \ Disposal, Kitchen Features \ Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Range/Oven Elec, Kitchen Features \ Refrigerator, Kitchen Features \ Reverse Osmosis, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Back, Landscaping \ Auto Timer H2O Front, Landscaping \ Desert Back, Landscaping \ Desert Front, Laundry \ Dryer Included, Laundry \ Inside Laundry, Laundry \ Washer Included, Master Bathroom \ 3/4 Bath Master Bdrm, Master Bathroom \ Double Sinks, Master Bedroom \ Split, New Financing \ Cash, New Financing \ Conventional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Parking \ Attch''d Gar Cabinets, Parking \ Electric Door Opener, Parking \ Extnded Lngth Garage, Pool - Private \ No Pool, Property Description \ Borders Common Area, Property Description \ Golf Course Lot, Property Description \ Mountain View(s), Property Description \ North/South Exposure, Roofing \ All Tile, Services \ City Services, Sewer \ Sewer - Public, Source Apx Lot SqFt \ County Assessor, Source of SqFt \ Owner, Spa \ None, Tax Municipality \ Mesa, Technology \ Cable TV Avail, Technology \ HighSpd Intrnt Aval, Utilities \ SRP, Water \ City Water
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,025 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: 31206109
- Zillow Home ID: 55280303
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Sunland Springs Village home values will rise 5% next year, compared to a 3.4% rise for Mesa as a whole. Among Sunland Springs Village homes, this home is 29.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 9% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Sunland Springs Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.4% lower than in Mesa, and 67.8% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Sunland Springs Village home values rise more quickly than other regions in Mesa.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Sunland Springs Village home values.
|11326 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$403K||--||3.5||1,993|
|11342 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$353K||--||2.75||1,660|
|11333 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$415K||--||--||2,154|
|11341 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$400K||2||2.5||1,993|
|11325 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$396K||--||--||1,993|
|11318 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$442K||--||2.5||2,163|
|11348 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$427K||3||2.5||2,123|
|11347 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$449K||--||--||2,163|
|11317 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$389K||2||2.5||1,993|
|11356 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$417K||--||3.5||1,993|
|11310 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$371K||--||--||1,824|
|11355 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$365K||--||--||1,664|
|11309 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$319K||--||2.5||1,769|
|11364 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$426K||--||3.5||2,123|
|11363 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$495K||--||--||2,149|
|11302 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$436K||--||2.75||2,239|
|11301 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$334K||2||2||1,770|
|11335 E Laguna Azul Cir Mesa, AZ||$404K||3||2||1,841|
|11327 E Laguna Azul Cir Mesa, AZ||$315K||2||2||1,165|
|11402 E Medina Ave Mesa, AZ||$363K||--||2.75||1,660|
Nearby Schools in Mesa
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!