11337 Saint Andrews Way # 1-A, Concord Twp, OH 440773 beds, 3 baths, 2,093 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Many recent upgrades. Large rooms with a lot of closet and storage space. Neutral decor.
Very close to freeway access and the new Grismill Shopping Plaza, which has banking, shopping, grocery, restaraunt and spa availability. Quail Hollow Resort is a half mile away.
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 420 sqft
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $94,400
- Price/sqft: $45
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite kitchen countertops, Pergo flooring, Custom window treatments, large open floor plan.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Shingle, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,093 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: 08A013A000010
- Zillow Home ID: 34462654
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11337 Saint Andrews Way # 1-A
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44077, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.3% greater than in Painesville, and 35.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44077 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Painesville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44077 home values.
- 11335 Saint Andrews Way Painesville, OH$192K32.51,659
- 11337 Saint Andrews Way Painesville, OH$132K332,093
- 11333 Saint Andrews Way Painesville, OH$203K32.51,883
- 11331 Saint Andrews Way Painesville, OH$199K32.52,015
- 11334 Glen Eagles Dr Painesville, OH$146K342,132
- 11334 Glen Eagles Dr Painesville, OH$172K32.52,132
- 11329 Saint Andrews Way Painesville, OH$261K32.52,575
- 11330 Glen Eagles Dr Painesville, OH$171K32.52,132
- 11325 Saint Andrews Way Painesville, OH$219K22.52,236
- 7204 Schooners Cv # B-4 Painesville, OH$165K321,745
- 7206 Schooners Cv # B-4 Painesville, OH$166K421,745
- 11326 Glen Eagles Dr Painesville, OH$173K32.52,132
- 7208 Schooners Cv # B-4 Painesville, OH$166K321,745
- 7226 Schooners Cv # B-4 Painesville, OH$170K431,745
- 7228 Schooners Cv # B-4 Painesville, OH$171K321,745
- 11321 Saint Andrews Way Painesville, OH$205K32.51,969
- 7230 Schooners Cv # B-4 Painesville, OH$170K321,745
- 11319 Saint Andrews Way Painesville, OH$195K221,825
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!