1134 Bass St, Madison, NC 270252 beds, 2 baths, 1,024 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.57 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $39,000
- Price/sqft: $38
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Construction quality: 5.0
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,024 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 114853
- Zillow Home ID: 70126048
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1134 Bass Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27025 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 22.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.9% lower than in Madison, and 20.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 27025 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Madison.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27025 home values.
- 1130 Bass St Madison, NC$91K--11,084
- 1136 Bass St Madison, NC$111K----1,248
- 146 Brandy Ln Madison, NC$126K422,052
- 1126 Bass St Madison, NC$74K----1,032
- 150 Brandy Ln Madison, NC$95K321,215
- 1140 Bass St Madison, NC$71K21.51,224
- 1135 Bass St Madison, NC$91K21.51,276
- 1131 Bass St Madison, NC$92K221,435
- 1127 Bass St Madison, NC$90K----1,282
- 308 Oak St Madison, NC$110K21.51,669
- 1122 Bass St Madison, NC$68K321,296
- 1144 Bass St Madison, NC$105K321,323
- Brandy & Justin Ln NC--------
- 1139 Bass St Madison, NC$109K21.51,436
- 312 Oak St Madison, NC$94K321,448
- 1123 Bass St Madison, NC$93K----1,323
- Justin Ln Madison, NC--------
- 1118 Bass St Madison, NC$93K----1,595
- 1119 Bass St Madison, NC$89K----1,248
- 1128 Shady Ln Madison, NC$112K321,830
Nearby Schools in Madison
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!