- Lot: 4,008 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- 75 days on Zillow
- Views: 771 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $62
- MLS #: 21360189
- View Virtual Tour
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 400 sqft
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Lot Information: Sidewalks
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Equipment: Not Applicable
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Water Heater: Electric
- Appliances: Dishwasher
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Exterior: Vinyl
- Foundation: Slab
- Mandatory Fee Paid: Annually
- Architectural Style: TradAmer
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Interior: Attic Access
- Master Bedroom Description: Walk in Closet
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Maintenance Common Area
- Interior: Wood Work Painted
- Mandatory Fee Includes: Snow Removal
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Appliances: Refrigerator
- Porch: Covered Porch
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Breakfast Room
- Exterior Amenities: Driveway Concrete
- Exterior Amenities: Fence Full Rear
- Garage Parking Other: Finished Garage
- Exterior Amenities: Fence Privacy
- Exterior Amenities: Barn Mini
- Master Bedroom Description: Full Tub with Shower
- Lot Information: Water View
- Ownership Interest Types: MandatoryFee
- Tax Exemption: See Remarks
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,440 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 490815115029000400
- Zillow Home ID: 52487453
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 236.4% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 111.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
- 11307 Narrowleaf Dr3 beds, 1.5 baths
1,699 sqft, 6,098 sqft lot, built in 2001
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.