11345 Arborview Dr, Indianapolis, IN 462363 beds, 2 baths, 1,381 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 18.29 acres
- Multi Family
- Built in 1996
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 807 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Clubhouse, Cooling System: Central, Guest parking, Living room, Parking Type: Garage Attached, Playground
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,381 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1996
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 490121148001000407
- Zillow Home ID: 88922489
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11345 Arborview Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 46236 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 42.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 41.4% less than in Lawrence, and 28.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 46236 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lawrence.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46236 home values.
- 11341 Glentrace Dr APT 606 Indianapolis, IN$114K211,000
- 8002 Crestway Dr APT 1202 Indianapolis, IN$228K------
- 11341 Glentrace Dr APT 604 Indianapolis, IN$145K321,366
- 8018 Crestway Dr APT 1408 Indianapolis, IN$132K221,215
- 8019 Glenway Dr APT 203 Indianapolis, IN$131K221,207
- 11332 Arborview Dr APT 1506 Indianapolis, IN$131K221,207
- 11341 Glentrace Dr APT 607 Indianapolis, IN$145K321,366
- 7952 Crestway Dr APT 1101 Indianapolis, IN$356K------
- 11311 Echo Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN$286K42.52,641
- 11321 Echo Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN$262K--1.52,830
- 11331 Echo Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN$234K--12,272
- 11279 Echo Ridge Ln Indianapolis, IN$258K--1.52,428
Nearby Schools in Lawrence
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292