11345 Pennys Way, Oregon City, OR 970453 beds, 2 baths, 1,692 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 8,712 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $284,500
- Price/sqft: $168
- Ceiling Fan
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Garbage disposal
- Laundry room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,692 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Parcel #: 05003645
- Zillow Home ID: 55440770
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 11345 Pennys Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97045, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.6% higher than in Oregon City, and 39.9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97045 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oregon City.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97045 home values.
- 11367 Pennys Way Oregon City, OR$268K321,709
- 11311 Parrish Rd Oregon City, OR$269K321,611
- 19394 Linda Dr Oregon City, OR$266K321,611
- 11366 Pennys Way Oregon City, OR$264K321,716
- 11391 Pennys Way Oregon City, OR$260K321,611
- 11344 Pennys Way Oregon City, OR$288K32.51,844
- 11322 Karen Scott Dr Oregon City, OR$364K42.52,376
- 11412 Pennys Way Oregon City, OR$260K321,692
- 19513 Jennifer Lynn Ct Oregon City, OR$257K321,634
- 11332 Karen Scott Dr Oregon City, OR$315K322,106
- 19384 Linda Dr Oregon City, OR$328K32.52,324
- 11340 Parrish Rd Oregon City, OR$279K321,611
- 11436 Pennys Way Oregon City, OR$248K421,578
- 11351 Parrish Rd Oregon City, OR$256K321,442
- 19395 Linda Dr Oregon City, OR$255K321,669
- 11413 Pennys Way Oregon City, OR$273K321,661
- 19521 Jennifer Lynn Ct Oregon City, OR$302K321,840
- 19385 Linda Dr Oregon City, OR$272K32.51,562
- 11346 Parrish Rd Oregon City, OR$279K321,607
- 11437 Pennys Way Oregon City, OR$360K32.52,563
Nearby Schools in Oregon City
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!