- Lot: 7,514 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $295,000
- Price/sqft: $220
- Cable Ready
- Flooring: Carpet
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Unfinished basement, 350 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ Fully Finished, Building Condition \ Fixer, Building Information \ Built On Lot, Energy Source(heat) \ Electric, Entrance level \ M, Exterior \ Wood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating and cooling \ L, Interior Features \ Dbl Pane/Storm Windw, Kitchen (w/ eating area) location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Garden Space, Lot Topog./Veg. \ Wooded, Master bedroom location \ L, Parking Type \ Garage-Detached, Possession \ Negotiable, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Rec room location \ L, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site Features \ Cable TV, Site Features \ Deck, Site Features \ Fenced-Partially, Site Features \ High Speed Internet, Status \ P, Style \ 16, Utility room location \ L, Water Source \ Public
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Composition
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,340 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 8901000461
- Zillow Home ID: 49109078
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Victory Heights home values will rise 4.6% next year, compared to a 4.8% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Victory Heights homes, this home is valued 24.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 17.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Victory Heights, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.6% lower than in Seattle, and 28.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Victory Heights home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Victory Heights home values.
|1501 NE 115th St Seattle, WA||$444K||4||2.5||2,150|
|11340 15th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$356K||4||1||1,520|
|1511 NE 115th St Seattle, WA||$416K||2||1||1,370|
|11332 15th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$322K||4||1||1,150|
|11336 Goodwin Way NE Seattle, WA||$502K||2||2.5||2,295|
|1517 NE 115th St Seattle, WA||$459K||3||2.75||2,000|
|1523 NE 115th St Seattle, WA||$518K||3||3||2,400|
|11347 15th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$314K||2||1||1,170|
|11353 15th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$340K||3||1||1,060|
|11343 15th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$365K||3||2||1,510|
|11330 Goodwin Way NE Seattle, WA||$322K||2||1||1,160|
|11357 15th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$321K||2||1||890|
|1521 NE 115th St Seattle, WA||$448K||3||2.75||1,860|
|11337 15th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$326K||3||1||1,040|
|1520 NE 115th St Seattle, WA||$339K||3||1||1,140|
|11326 15th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$300K||2||1||870|
|11333 15th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$324K||2||1||1,090|
|11326 Goodwin Way NE Seattle, WA||$509K||4||3||2,410|
|11327 15th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$329K||2||1||1,320|
|11509 16th Ave NE Seattle, WA||$464K||4||2.5||2,030|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!