1135 Oxford Cir, Akron, OH 443124 beds, 3 baths, 1,964 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,624 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1998
- HOA Fee: $50
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $104,600
- Price/sqft: $53
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces, 340 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,964 sqft
- Lot depth: 74
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 5402374
- Unit floor #: 0
- Zillow Home ID: 35389030
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1135 Oxford Cir
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 44312, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 122.5% greater than in Summit, and 192.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 44312 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Summit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44312 home values.
- 1123 Oxford Cir Akron, OH$116K431,850
- 1145 Oxford Cir Akron, OH$113K42.51,638
- 1138 Oxford Cir Akron, OH$79K31.51,518
- 1263 Oxford Cir Akron, OH$120K42.51,919
- 1138 Oxford Cir Akron, OH$107K31.51,518
- 1146 Oxford Cir Akron, OH$120K321,916
- 1115 Oxford Cir Akron, OH$136K42.51,964
- 1271 Oxford Cir Akron, OH$113K32.51,656
- 1130 Oxford Cir Akron, OH$100K31.51,180
- 1255 Oxford Cir Akron, OH$112K42.51,676
- 1154 Oxford Cir Akron, OH$118K42.51,899
- 1122 Oxford Cir Akron, OH$109K32.51,673
- 1159 Oxford Cir Akron, OH$111K321,714
- 1159 Oxford Cir Akron, OH$81K321,714
- 1114 Oxford Cir Akron, OH$142K42.51,930
- 1162 Oxford Cir Akron, OH$121K42.51,922
- 1090 Reeves Ct Akron, OH$108K321,479
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!