11356 Cr 727, Webster, FL 335973 beds, 2 baths, 2,320 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
On the first floor this home features a large great room with soaring 24 foot ceilings, a wood burning stone fire place and large windows overlooking the wooded setting outdoors. The great room is wired for a flat screen TV, surround sound and additional lighting. The adjacent kitchen boasts 8 foot solid wood chestnut stained cabinets, a hand carved marble farmhouse sink, granite countertops, a bar island and stainless steel appliances. Also located on the first floor are 2 bedrooms; a generously sized bathroom with an antique mahogany cabinet, 2 vessel sinks and a tub with shower; and a large laundry room with enough space to manage your laundry and provide additional storage space. The entire downstairs is tiled with easy to care for terracotta colored ceramic tile throughout.
The upstairs contains a unique master suite, the master bedroom is designed with solid wood floors, his and hers closets, the sleeping area has vaulted ceilings and enough room in the dormer area for a sitting or dressing area. There is a French door leading to a balcony off the master bedroom perfect for sipping wine and watching the sun set. The master bath is oversized with a glass enclosed shower, a two person whirlpool, and double vessel sinks. In addition to all of this there is an open loft area suitable for a home office or additional living area which overlooks the great room.
The home has large covered porches on the front and back just right for relaxing and enjoying the scenery. The yard is adorned with tall grand father oaks, magnolia, peach, plum and citrus trees in addition to natural woodland vegetation found in this area. Outside the kitchen is a square foot garden area for growing herbs and vegetables for use in the kitchen.
There is a 2 car garage with electric garage door openers, an additional out building/ workshop with an extended cover for your boat or other toys.
For your dogs there is a fenced dog kennel with 2 runs and large dog houses.
There is a deep well with water treatment system and softener. The yard is partially fenced and is adjacent to cattle and hay pastures with beautiful country views.
The home was constructed to the most current hurricane standards with a critical eye by our engineer to assure solid wind resistant construction. It has double pain glass windows throughout, separate up stairs and down stairs heat pump systems, upgraded insulation throughout, and centrally wired fire alarms.
This home is located just south of downtown Webster and has easy access to Tampa, Orlando, Lakeland, and Gainesville. It is located minutes from Ko-Kee airfield if you want to fly in.
- Lot: 7.47 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- 250 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2005 for $55,500
- Price/sqft: $129
- MLS #: W7534614
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, 2 spaces, 576 sqft
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Log Home, add'l covered parking with adjacent 12x12 shed, well with softener, scenic views
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,320 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: T07-062
- Zillow Home ID: 81417389
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Neighborhood for 11356 Cr 727
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 33597, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.5% greater than in Webster, and 45.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 33597 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Webster.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 33597 home values.
- 11296 Cr 727 Webster, FL------598
- 11318 Cr 727 Webster, FL$64K----924
- 11254 Cr 727 Webster, FL$63K----1,690
- 11248 Cr 727 Webster, FL$113K----2,240
- 3400 Cr 721 Webster, FL$66K----1,568
- 3266 Cr 721 Webster, FL$141K----1,456
- 3362 Cr 721 Webster, FL$65K----1,040
- 3322 Cr 721 Webster, FL$184K321,326
- 3304 Cr 721 Webster, FL$74K----936
- 11245 Cr 727 Webster, FL$228K----992
- 3266 Cr 721 Webster, FL$133K321,456
- 11175 Cr 727 Webster, FL$160K----2,338
- 11082 Cr 727 Webster, FL$89K----1,620
- 11087 Cr 727 Webster, FL--------
- 11077 Cr 727 Webster, FL$126K----1,514
- 11053 Cr 727 Webster, FL$215K----2,063
- 11006 Cr 727 Webster, FL$136K----1,400
- 3339 Cr 721 Webster, FL$269K322,597
- 11240 Cr 723 Webster, FL$334K----2,689
- 3669 Cr 721 Webster, FL$158K----1,473
Nearby Schools in Webster
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292