1136 57th St, San Diego, CA 92114
Sold on 1/27/12: $235,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Single Family:1,006 sq ft
- Lot:6,011 sqft
- Year Built:1958
- Last Sold:Jan 2012 for $235,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
Beautifully refinished home inside and out in Emerald Hills. A three bed two bath home with A/C.This house has new granite counter tops, new carpet, new cabinets,light fixtures and raised panel doors, providing a new finished interior look throughout. They built out both new bathrooms with new fixtures toilets and shower stall and tub.The house has never been lived in, in this new condition, and is ready for your occupancy. It has a two car garage and laundry, with plenty of storage. Room for toys.BTVSF
Close to SDSU, Gropssmont Center, shopping, and freeways. Easy Access to all.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Tile
- Gated Entry
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Additional FeaturesThis house has been fully renovated and never lived in,Welcome Home.Park the Car and Walk to school.
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room
- High SchoolMillenial Tech
- Last Remodel Year2011
- Middle SchoolWaldorf
- Neighborhood NameEmeralds Hills
- Parcel #5431031500
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow778
- Elementary SchoolRobinson Elementary
- Exterior MaterialStucco, Wood
- Roof TypeComposition
- Room Count8
- School DistrictSan Diego City
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID17082231
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$289,096||$266K – $312K||-$1,660||$287||03/13/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,720/mo||$1.4K – $1.9K/mo||$0||$1.71||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Emerald Hills home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 4.5% rise for San Diego as a whole. Among Emerald Hills homes, this home is valued 4.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 0.9% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Emerald Hills market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 34.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 115.2% greater than in San Diego, and 11.3% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Emerald Hills home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Emerald Hills home values.
Neighborhood for 1136 57th Street
- 5671 Luber St San Diego, CA$349K32.01,444
- 1126 57th St San Diego, CA$256K21.0864
- 1135 Kelton Rd San Diego, CA$294K42.01,174
- 1116 57th St San Diego, CA$352K52.01,762
- 1145 Kelton Rd San Diego, CA$262K31.01,006
- 1125 Kelton Rd San Diego, CA$335K32.0--
- 1125 Kelton Rd San Diego, CA$349K32.01,945
- Luber St San Diego, CA$331K42.01,340
- 1115 Kelton Rd San Diego, CA$361K4--1,950
- 1106 57th St San Diego, CA$352K53.01,615
- 1137 57th St San Diego, CA$355K53.02,032
- 5703 Luber St San Diego, CA$347K32.01,396
- 5672 Luber St San Diego, CA$335K31.51,388
- 5682 Luber St San Diego, CA$424K43.02,880
- 5662 Luber St San Diego, CA$300K32.01,240
- 1105 Kelton Rd San Diego, CA$291K42.01,174
- 1127 57th St San Diego, CA$340K42.01,390
- 1117 57th St San Diego, CA$293K31.51,328
- 5702 Luber St San Diego, CA$334K31.01,390
- 1050 57th St San Diego, CA$282K31.51,052
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005